* Literally Filler *

***
Holly's POV
***

"Morning," JJ says, walking into the kitchen.

JJ's in joggers and his hair is still dripping from the shower as he walks towards the kettle. He switches it on and turns around to face me. I'm munching some cereal and meet his eyes as he looks at me. I can tell he has to tell me something with the way he's standing.

"Good morning," I reply, eyeing him suspiciously.

JJ puts a few teaspoons of ground coffee into his mug before pouring in the boiling water. He adds a splash of milk and takes a long sip before placing it back down.

"Two things," JJ says, his lips perking upwards into an uneasy smile.

"What have I done now?" I sigh, putting my spoon into my bowl.

"You haven't done anything," JJ says, shaking his head. "I just have to inform you about some events coming up. One you might enjoy and one you might hate"

"O...kay?"

"Which one would you like first"

"Bad news," I nod.

JJ nods back. "Very well. There's a dinner happening on Friday with all the Sidemen"

I chuckle. "That's the bad news?"

"When I say all, I mean all the members," JJ says. "Every single one of us. Meaning the seven-"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it," I sigh, suddenly clocking it. "Harry will be there"

Harry and I haven't spoken since I shoved his date at Vik's engagement party. That bitch definitely deserved it, but I'm not so sure it was worth losing Harry over it. I haven't had the chance to properly speak to him since that incident happened. There's been lots of Sidemen shoots since, but I stopped going and stayed at home instead, scared of Harry and what he might've said to me if I had shown up. JJ said it was ridiculous and that we should've sorted this out ages ago, however I'm quite stubborn and have refused flat out to apologize or even speak to Harry about the whole situation. I will admit, it would be great to put that in the past, but I'm not ready for that.

"I'm making you go," JJ suddenly says, drawing my attention back to him. "This has gone on long enough, and I would like you to talk to Harry. You don't have to apologize, as his date was being a bitch and no one liked her, however, Harry is family and the boys miss you at the shoots. So whether you like it or not, you're coming with me to that dinner"

"Okay"

"Okay?"

JJ eyes me and I sigh. I'm not surprised that he's surprised. I don't usually back down on these things, but in this circumstance, JJ's right. Harry and I have been at an uncomfortable distance for so long and it's time to close the gap between us. I miss the guys at the shoot too. I've been missing all the funny behind the scenes things from videos and the bloopers and if I'm being honest, I do feel left out when JJ tells Ella and I about the shoots over dinner. It carves a pit in my stomach to think I'm missing out on the fun. It's a plus that the others thought Harry's date was a bitch too. I'm glad JJ's not making me apologize.

"The good news is that we've planned a trip," JJ says, taking another sip of his coffee. "To America. Vegas, more specifically"

I feel my eyebrows raise and an exciting feeling pull at my heart. A trip? To America?

"Are you serious?" I smile, taking another bite of cereal.

"Yes. The guys and I are filming a video over there and I reckon we need a break. All of us"

"Like, a holiday?"

"Yeah. We'll still be working, but we can definitely find time for fun"

"Oh, fun," I smile, feeling a sinking sensation in my chest. "It sounds great"