· Caught Out ·

This chapter will be a very long chapter (10088 words) to make up for my very late upload. This is a juicy chapter and a sad one. Enjoy!

***

Holly's POV- 1 am

***

I click amno into my gun and aim for someone on a building. I shoot, knock him and quickly join Talia out the back of a house not too far from me.

I couldn't sleep tonight so Talia and I decided to stream on Twitch, play Warzone and just hang out. She's back from her nose surgery and she looks so cute.

"Holly, there's a guy to your left on the orange marker"

I turn, aim and shoot but miss. I groan and try not to hit my desk when I get sniped by the guy. I crawl around the house and self reserect while Talia shoots at the guy.

A hand on my shoulder makes me jump and I sigh, taking my headphones off. JJ chuckles and taps his watch, raising an eyebrow at me.

"It's time for bed, kiddo"

I pout and give JJ my best puppy dog eyes.

"Can I play a little longer? Please?"

He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Alright. Thirty more minutes and then it's lights out"

"Okay," I beam, smiling when JJ ruffles my hair.

JJ leaves and Talia and I continue.

***

9 am

***

My alarm bleeps loudly, waking me from the perfect dream.

"Stop!" I grumble, cracking an eye open and glaring at my phone. "I was about to marry Chris Hemsworth, you stupid, incompetent, waste of-"

"Morning to you too," Simon laughs from my doorway.

I sit up and yawn, ignoring the fact that my hair is in the messiest bun ever.

"I hate waking up early," I grumble.

Simon raises an eyebrow. "You better get up quick before you're late to meet Remi"

Remi? I'm meeting Ben.

"No, I'm meeting-"

I stop short. Waking up early makes me dumb and I pray that Simon doesn't piece together that I'm meeting someone else. Simon frowns and I smile, shaking my head.

"I'm meeting Remi," I say, eyeing Simon's facial expression turn from confused into amused.

"You're an odd kid, yanno?"

"I know"

Simon laughs and shakes his head, leaving. Once I know he's all the way down the hall, I let out a sigh of relief and grab my phone. If I'm sneaking around I need to be more careful and not slip up.

***