· Mykonos ·

***

Holly's POV

***

"Holly, wake up, love"

I groan and roll over, pulling the warm covers over my shoulders. It was the last day of school a few days ago and I've been sleeping in ever since, chilling out.

"Holly"

"What?" I groan softly.

Simon chuckles and shakes his head.

"You've got to get up or we'll miss our flight"

I sit up and check my phone. 4 am. Lovely.

"Why's it so god damn early?"

Simon laughs. "Cmon. Get up and get dressed. We'll leave in an hour"

Simon leaves and after five minutes of slobbing about, I finally get up. I lay out my outfit and get in the shower. When I'm dry, I don't bother with makeup and am content with just my eyelash extensions.

I get dressed, brush my teeth and grab my suitcase before meeting the boys in the kitchen

I get dressed, brush my teeth and grab my suitcase before meeting the boys in the kitchen. JJ's drinking coffee looking wide awake. Simon also looks fine and I marvel at how they're not dying to go back to bed. I'm exhausted.

"You look like you had no sleep last night," JJ says, handing me a coffee and raising an eyebrow. "What time did you go to sleep?"

"Ten," I mumble.

"Holly..."

"Okay, fine, one!"

Simon laughs and JJ smiles, shaking his head.

"Holly, you can't keep going to sleep at early hours of the morning. Anyway, you can sleep on the plane, but for next time take my advice and go to bed earlier"

"Okay, father," I laugh.

"You packed?" Simon asks, breaking into a grin. "I was on the phone with Talia just now and she's panicking because she hasn't packet her bikinis yet"

"I'm all packed," I promise, taking a sip of coffee. "The last thing I need at five in the morning is stress"

"Speaking of the time," JJ says, checking his very expensive watch. "We should probably get going"

"Okay," I yawn, sliding off the kitchen stool and grabbing my small black backpack and suitcase. "The sooner we get on that plane, the sooner I can go back to sleep!"

***

"Randolph, I'm telling you, if you kill my hamster-"

I laugh and Simon smiles, shaking his head. We both don't know why JJ bought a pet hamster for himself.

JJ gets off the phone and we meet with the rest of the lads.

"Josh! Freya!"

"Hey, little one!" Josh laughs, giving me a big hug.