· Christmas Trees and Hot Chocolate ·

Vote, comment and follow! <3 (also, feel free to leave more chapter ideas down below in the comments!)

· TW! ·

***

Holly's POV

***

"That's going to fall off"

"No, it's not!"

"Holly, I'm willing to bet my whole bank account that that glass icicle ornament is going to fall off and shatter during the day"

"I'm going to be very rich then," I sigh, crossing my arms and glaring at Harry. 

Harry and I have been in charge of putting up the Christmas tree in the Sidemen house. Boxes and boxes of decorations lie by our feet, yet we keep arguing over what goes where. 

"Can you just listen to me?" Harry says, unhooking the ornament and placing it on a higher branch. "How does that look now? Better, I bet"

It does look better, but I'll never admit it. Not to Harry anyway.

"What's all the arguing going on in here?" Tobi asks, walking into the main hall and slinging an arm around my shoulders. 

"Bog's being an idiot," I reply stoutly. 

"Holly's being stubborn and unreasonable!" Harry sighs in response. 

Tobi raises an eyebrow. "Wow, I can really feel the love between you two today"

"Whatever, I'm tired," I sigh, making my way upstairs to my room. 

I walk down the hall and into my bedroom. I shut the door behind me and sigh, telling myself to breathe.

Lately, I've been so frustrated with everyone and everything. I met up with Thomas a few days ago and he was being so horrible. He confuses me, that boy. One day he can be so loving and the next he can become so angry and abusive. 

It's only Tobi, Harry and I at the house today. The others had so many meetings and things to do. It kinda blows because I wanted to do the tree with JJ today. Instead, I had to do it with Harry. I love Harry, but sometimes he frustrates me to no end. 

I feel pretty anxious today too. Maybe that's throwing me off. 

***

I leave my room at five in the afternoon and go downstairs hearing voices. Sure enough, the rest of the guys are back and sitting on the living room sofas. 

"Hey, angel," JJ smiles, waving me over. "How was your day?"

I walk over to JJ and sit on the armrest of the sofa. Simon, Talia and Josh are sat across from us in their own conversation. 

"Holly, you okay?" JJ frowns softly, putting a hand on my back when he looks at me. 

I nod and reply quietly. "I'm fine"

"Tobi said you seemed upset earlier. You and Harry had an argument?"

"Ugh," I groan, rolling my eyes. "It wasn't an argument. I just didn't feel well so I went to go lay down"

"You sure?" JJ sighs, raising an eyebrow. "You don't seem like yourself today, or recently come to think of it"

"So?" I sigh. "There's nothing wrong. I'm the same person"

"Holly, I'm worried," JJ says, squeezing my hand gently. "You've been skipping so many meals and wearing even more makeup and wearing hoodies and I'm scared you're...well....depressed"