· Insecurities ·

Vote, follow, and comment ideas down below please for potential future chapters, and thank you!

Go check out my new book (Adopted by Zerkaa) if you haven't already!

Congrats to SIDEMEN for getting 10 million subs! It's so mad and made me tear up a little :)

***

Holly's POV

***

"It needs more salt," I say, passing the spoon back to Simon who's cooking a pasta sauce. "And a bit more basil"

"Alright, Mrs. Gordon Ramsey!" Simon exclaims, rolling his eyes and grabbing a knife to chop up some more basil. "Gosh, you're a tough critic"

I smile innocently and go back to my conversation online with Thomas. He's been asking me all week when I can come over and hang out, but I've had so many homework assignments this week it's been impossible to set a time and day.

The front door creaks open as I try the sauce again and JJ joins us in the kitchen a few seconds later.

"Hey, angel," he smiles, kissing my cheek. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Good. Liam and I had a very long meeting today and I'm ready to go shower and clear my head"

JJ walks upstairs to his room and my phone buzzes again. I look down and sigh when Thomas says I never want to see him anymore.

Guys are so dramatic.

"Oi, how's the sauce?" Simon asks, pushing my phone to the side and raising an eyebrow at me.

"It's nice," I sigh, taking my phone back.

Me- I do want to see you, babe. This week has been so busy though and it's making me anxious a little bit. Let's meet up this weekend, yeah? xx

"Trouble in paradise?" Simon teases, taking my phone and reading through the texts.

Simon gags and gives me a look. He hates it when I call Thomas babe. He and Talia hate pet names.

Simon passes my phone back and knocks on the counter, making me look up. He gives me a worried look and nods towards the phone.

"You feeling anxious?"

I shrug. "Sometimes, but it's not that bad"

"I'm always here along with the rest of the guys if you need someone to talk to," Simon says, putting a lid on the saucepan. "Don't forget"

***

After dinner, I help clear up the kitchen and then make my way upstairs. I change into pajamas, get into bed, and go onto TikTok.

As I'm scrolling through, a text from Thomas interrupts the video and I sigh, ignoring the message.

Knock knock

I look up and see JJ at the doorway. He knocks on my open door gently and raises an eyebrow.

"Lights out," he says.

I nod and plug my phone in, setting it on my bedside table. JJ walks towards me and sighs, sitting on the bed.

"You feeling okay?"

I nod. "Just a bit stressed, but that's normal"

JJ chuckles quietly and nods. "Yes, it is. Time to get some sleep now though"

"Goodnight, JJ," I yawn. giving him a hug.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," he smiles, kissing my cheek. "Remember we have Sidemen filming tomorrow after school. I'll pick you up"