· The Pictures ·

Enjoy! xx

***

Holly's POV

***

"Hey, kiddo, wanna go for a walk?"

I shrug. "No thanks, Tobes"

I want to say yes, but I'm scared to go into my room let alone leave the house. It's been three days since JJ went down to the police to report the man with the camera and I haven't felt safe anywhere since.

Last night, the boys ordered in pizza and I jumped when the doorbell rang. I feel like that man is around every corner. I don't know how to feel safe anymore knowing that someone has half-naked pictures of me somewhere.

"Holly, are you okay?" Tobi asks, his hand resting on my shoulder. "You've been jumpy all week"

I asked JJ not to tell anyone about what happened. It's so awkward already having my dad know there are pictures of me, I don't need the rest of the guys to know too.

"I'm fine," I say brightly, pushing a smile onto my face. "I just don't wanna go out"

Tobi nods and ruffles my hair before walking out the front door. He likes his daily walks a lot.

I let out a sigh of relief and lift my head from the counter when JJ enters the kitchen. He's dressed in joggers and a hoodie instead of his usual shorts and t-shirt.

"Where are you going?" I frown, sensing he has somewhere to be.

"There was a cancellation last minute for the show. I have to interview some people for the spot next week"

I frown and feel an overwhelming sense of worry overtake me.

"Angel, you'll be okay," JJ sighs, rubbing my back. "The boys are home. You're safe"

"I don't feel safe," I mumble.

JJ looks stricken when I mumble those words and sits down next to me. I angle my eyes downwards to avoid JJ's and take a shaky breath.

"I haven't heard back from the police yet, but they're working on it, okay?"

JJ puts his arm around me and holds me close, his thumb rubbing up and down my arm as he sighs. I enjoy his embrace and stay in his chest for as long as I can. I feel so much safer when JJ's here, but he's also a busy guy and doesn't spend a lot of time home these days.

***

It's five pm when JJ gets home from the interviews. He looks tired and grumpy, but when he sees me on the sofa, he smiles.

"How was your day?" he asks, sitting down next to me.

I shrug. "It was okay. How was yours? Did you find someone new for the show?"

JJ nods. "We've got a few new people to choose from. I'll get the team to deal with it over the next few days so we can spend some time together"

"You don't have to do that, you know?" I sigh, feeling bad for once again ruining JJ's schedule.

"I do," JJ replies, patting my knee. "It's my job to make sure you feel safe, cared for and loved"

I guess he's right. It doesn't make me feel any better for ruining his workdays though. I know JJ's a busy guy.

"Have you eaten today?" JJ asks, taking his phone from his pocket.

I nod. "I had an apple"

JJ raises an eyebrow. "An apple doesn't classify as an actual meal, Holls"