· Abusive Relationships ·

Vote, comment, and follow for more content! Put ideas in the comments if you want to request a specific idea for the next chapter! kisses xx

***

Holly's POV

***

"I just ordered the tree!" 

I take an earbud out of my ear and look up from my homework, smiling at Tobi as he plonks himself next to me at the dining room table. 

I had to sit down here to do my homework since Harry was being too loud with streaming upstairs. He broke his controller too and started yelling, so yeah.

"The Christmas tree?" I ask. 

"No, the tree from down the street," Tobi replies, pulling a face. 

I roll my eyes at the sarcasm. "Shut up"

Tobi laughs and ruffles my hair on the way out of the kitchen. I go back to my maths homework and wrestle with it for a bit longer before finally finishing it. I put it in my folder, grab a glass of water and decide to watch some TV for a bit. 

Josh and Freya are downstairs in the theatre having "date night". JJ's out to dinner with his girlfriend, Simon and Talia are filming a video and Vik is out with his girlfriend. I feel bad for turning down meeting Thomas this evening, but I had a lot of work to do and I'm tired after this week. All I can say is thank god it's Friday. 

***

After Talia and Simon finish filming, they come downstairs and laugh at me curled up on the sofa, watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. 

"JJ says he's back at eleven," Simon says. "What do you want for dinner?"

I shrug. "I'm not really hungry"

Talia sits next to me on the sofa and raises an eyebrow. "No Thomas tonight?"

I shake my head no. 

"How come?"

I shrug and Talia looks at Simon. 

"Did you guys break up?" Talia asks gently.

I shake my head. "We're fine. I just wanted a night to myself"

***

The next day

***

"Cmon, come back to mine," Thomas pouts, taking my hand in his. "We rarely hang out anymore. You're always busy"

"I can't help that," I smile, setting my hot chocolate cup down to squeeze his hand back. "And I can't. My dad wants me home by six"

"So?" Thomas sighs. "Just ask him if you can stay out later"

"Thomas-"

"Come on, Holly. You always blow me off for your family"

"But-"

"It's because you don't like me, right?"

I look at Thomas and sigh. He looks sad. 

"I'll ask him," I say. 

"If he says no, just come over anyways. What's he going to do?"

Probably kill me, because he worries about me too much when I go out. I sigh and text JJ.

***

At four-thirty, I go to Tommy's place for a little bit. 

We watch some episodes of Brooklyn 99 and cuddle on his bed with the door shut. Thomas's mum is out all day, so we have that luxury.