· Happy Days ·

Make sure to vote and comment if you enjoyed the chapter. Also, feel free to click the follow button on my page if you like the content I'm producing! Thank you xx

***

Holly's POV - 8 pm

***

After a few days, my week stay with Talia is over and Simon and I have to head back home to the guys.

"Bye, lovey," Talia smiles, giving me a hug and kiss. "Take care"

"You too, T," I smile. "Thanks for letting us stay"

"Bye, love," Simon says, giving Talia a kiss and covering my eyes.

I roll my eyes and push Simon's hands away. He thinks I'm ten.

***

As Simon parks the car in the driveway, I hesitate to take my seatbelt off. I take deep breaths and try to build up what I'm going to say to the guys when they see my bandages. It's embarrassing and I dread telling everyone.

"Hey," Simon frowns softly. "Don't worry about it. You don't have to be nervous"

I nod and instantly shake my head. Simon's right. They're my family. They should be supportive, right?

We get out of the car and Simon takes my bag for me. I take another deep breath as we approach the door, Simon walking behind me for support. Here goes nothing.

I open the door and exhale slowly. No one's in the front hall.

"Hey, guys!"

I jump and glare at Tobi. Does he really have to scare us like that?

Tobi's eyes sweep over my arms before he hugs me. It's a long hug and it's full of emotion. When he pulls away, the rest of the guys are behind him. We all hug and I kind of shift away from Harry. He blackmailed me.

Simon puts our bags by the staircase and I follow the guys over to the sofa where they want to "talk" to me. I take a seat next on one part of the sofa while the six guys sit across from me on the other part. Suddenly, I feel very intimidated. I feel small in front of the guys as serious looks paint their faces. Harry looks guilty and gives me puppy dog eyes. I ignore him.

"Holly, what can we do to help you move forward?"

I look at Josh as he asks the question and blink in surprise. I don't know how to answer and resort to chewing my lip.

"Holly?" Vik prompts.

I shake my head and sigh.

"Guys, I'm sorry, but I don't know. I appreciate that you all want to help but I'm okay now"

"You can crumble at any time, Holly. You and we both know that your thoughts get the best of you at times"

I look at Harry and glare. How dare he try to put his input in this conversation? He's the one who made me leave and now he wants to actually help me?

"Harry, go away. I don't feel like getting angry right now. You're the reason I left so I think you should shut the fuck up"

"Holly!" Simon hisses, giving me a warning look.

I look down and sigh. No one here gets it.

The guys all look confused and Josh finally breaks the silence a minute later. Harry looks hurt and he walks away upstairs. When I hear his door shut, I sigh and also stand up.

"First of all sit down, Holly, we're not done. Second of all, what's going on between you and Harry? You've been at each others throats since last week" Josh asks.