• Among us •

***
Holly's POV
11 pm
***

"Wake up, love"

I groan and roll over, burying my face in a pillow. JJ's voice sounds muffled as I try to go back to sleep.

"Holly, wake up. Cmon, we leave in half an hour"

"Leave where?" I mumble, opening my eyes and stretching my legs out.

JJ chuckles softly. I sit up and rub my eyes, suddenly noticing Simon putting stuff in his bag on the other side of the sofa.

"Where the hell are we going?" I yawn, grabbing my phone and checking the time. "It's almost bloody midnight"

"Sweetheart, you have severe amnesia when you nap, you know that?" JJ smiles, raising an eyebrow at my sleepy state. "We're filming the Sidemen Sunday video tonight. Remember? Among us in real life?"

"Oh, right, yeah," I smile, yawning yet again. "Sorry, I forgot"

"Right well we leave in half an hour," Simon says. "What color are you being tonight?"

"Red," I reply.

***

After fully waking up and getting dressed, I feel better. JJ made me nap earlier so I wouldn't be tired tonight. A video isn't fun when I'm tired.

"JJ, where's my red hoodie?" I screech, looking through my closet for the comfy piece of oversized fabric.

"Jesus Christ, you're loud, kid," Simon winces, rubbing his ears.

"Not my fault," I reply innocently.

"What?" He laughs. "Surely, it is if it's you-"

"What do you need?" JJ asks, pushing Simon out of my room and leaning against the doorframe.

"My red hoodie?" I ask. "I can't find it and I know I washed it the other day"

JJ rolls his eyes and smiles, shaking his head.

"You mean my hoodie?"

"Maybe?"

"I'll get it for you"

"Thank you!" I smile.

***

An hour later, JJ, Simon and I arrive at the haunted mansion. We see the rest of the guys and when I get out of the car, I jump into Ethan's arms.

"Hey, Holly, how are you?" He asks warmly, squeezing me gently.

"I'm alright, you? I saw your series. It was amazing"

"Aw, thank you, love," Ethan smiles. "I'd hoped you'd like it"

***

Once everyone's said hello to each other and the camera men, we start.

"Tobi, can I go with you?" I ask, following him upstairs.

"Sure, but don't kill me. I'll consider it the worst of all betrayals"

I roll my eyes. "Tobi, I already told you I'm not the imposter!"

"Well, I can't be too sure"

Kon follows us behind with the camera and I try to drown out my anxiety with lots of talking. When I'm nervous, I talk. I hate being in front of the cameras.

***

Tobi and I have completed two tasks when we run into Simon and Ethan. They look kinda sus so Tobi and I dip quickly after finishing another task.