Bonus Chapter

Based from Chapter 13

Chris
I had been two hours and this party was good I was having a good time and even got some numbers I even meet this girl who was bad as hell, she asked me for a tour and I just couldn't resist .

I showed her the rooms and the game room and we began to walk to my room.

"And this is my room." I said opening the door and she walked in looking around.

I closed the door and she spun around and smiled, "This is really nice Chris." she said sitting on my bed and crossing her legs revealing that she didn't have any underwear on.

I chuckled and shook my head, "I guess you could say that" I said coming to sit beside her.

"So Chris, I hear your Alecie's new foster brother and she told everyone your off limits she must want you all to herself huh" she said and I shook my head.

"Why you ask?" I said and she leaned over and placed her hand on my chest.

"Because i wouldn't want to make her upset if i did this" she said and before I could stop her she kissed me.

She climbed in my lap and straddles me, I laid back as we kissed and she grinding on my pants I could feel that she was moist because it was seeping on my pants.

I smirked through the kiss, you still got it Chris.

She leaned up and pulled her dress down showing that she wasn't wear a bra either she was just full of surprises huh.

She began taking my shirt off and pulled my pants down making my dick spring to life.

I smirked when her eyes grew wide but she did run from it either, she took it in her mouth and began to go to work.

Just when I was about to bust the door was opened up.

"Chris! Shane just tried to rape Alecie." before he could finish I pushed the girl off me and pulled my pants and shirt up in one swift movement and was out the door.

When I got there Alecie was standing there frozen and watching as Langston beat the shit out of Shane.

I rushed over and lifted Alecie up and rushed her through the crowd trying to get her out the room, she was crying in my chest I could feel the moisture.

When we finally made it to the bedroom I climbed in the bed and held her as she cried, even when she stopped I held her.

I heard the noise downstairs knowing it was probably Marie getting people out the house, I can believe this shit happened. I should have been with her instead of trying to fuck some hoe, the door opened and Maire walked in.

"I'm going to kill him! He better be glad Langston got to him before I did!" she yelled, Alecie sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Marie I don't want to talk about it..." Alecie said, and a look came over Marie's face and she stared at her and then gave her a knowingly nod.

"I'm still going to kill him..." she mumbled. Alecie chuckled without humor and ran a hand through her hair.

"Is everyone gone?" She asked her, and Marie nodded.

"Yeah and the rest of the boys are helping clean up downstairs." she said, Then Maire looked over at me and I knew that was my que to go help clean up.

I stood up and looked at Alecie "Okay I guess I should go help, you okay?" I asked her and she looked up and nodded. I smiled before walking out the room; and leaned up against the door.

I walked back to my room to see that she was still in there but she was fully naked now.

"I'm glad she is okay now you can come finish what you started." she said and tried to kiss me but I moved grabbing her stuff and throwing it at her.

"Nah you gotta get out" I said and began to push her out the door she rolled her eyes and began to walk still naked as the day she was born.

"Your lost orphan boy" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Orphan boy huh?" I looked and saw Langston he was smirking.

"My man!" He said patting my back and walking to the bathroom to fix his bloody hands.

________

This is Chris POV from chapter 13 because if you go read chapter 13 you will see that he went MIA until the Shane situation well this is what he was doing.

The girl on side 😊