Chapter Sixteen

Marie P.o.v

"This isn't a good idea Alecie, I know you want to protect yourself but you need to go to the cops" I said watching her pace the floor.

"I can't do that because one he hasn't physically touched me and he hasn't broken his restraining order, and two if I go to the cops he will kill everyone including you and I'm not having that"

My heart stopped a little from her words, "Is he that crazy?" I asked.

"Hell he passed crazy, this nigga is sick and I know his ways I went to the cops one time and look what happened" she said, I nodded knowing what she meant.

"Okay, so what do we do?" I said, she sighed and put the box on the dresser making sure the safety was on the gun before collapsing on her bed.

"I have no clue Marie, but I don't want them or you to get hurt because of me.." she said, I've never seen Alecie so weak in my life and I've know her for 3 years now and I consider her a sister and to see her like this is cutting real deep.

"Damn B, I don't even think your favorite ice cream can help this" I said, she let out a laugh and I smiled at the fact that she actually was laughing.

"I guess I should tell the guys huh, I mean I don't want shit to go down and then they not know what hit them" she said.

I sighed, "Are you sure your willing to tell them everything in your pass I mean that going to be hard" I replied.

I looked at the ceiling with tears falling down her cheeks, "I don't know... I want to tell them but at the same time that some bad memories I don't want to remember but I feel like they should know Pook" she said.

I nodded understandingly, "Well don't force yourself to tell them; tell them when you know deep down your ready to tell them" I said.

She nodded and laid her head in my lap, "I'm so scared right now Pook and I don't do scared" she said. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Well you don't have to be scared because I'm here and you know I got your back bitch" I said, she shook her head and stared at the ceiling lost in deep thought.

The door opened and Julian walked in, my heart flutter a little and I hate that shit. He seems like a nice guy but I don't want to tell Alecie because I don't want her to get mad.

"They sent me in here because they are pussies" he said lying on the bed.

I and Alecie chuckled, "What do they think that?" I asked.

"Because they are sacred and the think you on your period and they don't want you to cuss them out" he said.

Alecie's face turned a dark shade red and she look pissed, "I'm not on my period!" she yelled.

I started laughing so hard that my stomach hurt and she turned and punched me in the stomach causing me to get winded and I stopped laughing trying to catch my breath.

"You bitch...." I breathe out, causing her and Julian to laugh.

Alecie P.o.v

*Monday Morning*

(http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_180/set?id=90458603)

I slowly got dressed, I haven't left the house since Saturday and I was scared out of my mind. I looked at the box and I debated on whether or not I should take it with me.

I bit my lip and decided against it, I put on my heels and my jacket on top of my shirt. Before I grabbed my bag and walked out the room, I went to the kitchen and saw the boys sitting at the table everyone else was gone and I was grateful for that.