Chapter Nineteen

Chris P.o.v

I was lying in my bed when the door opened and Alecie walk in; I stared at her as she walked to the bed and laid down facing me.

"Why are you in here?" I asked.

"Just knowing he was in my room creeps me out can I sleep in here tonight?" she said pouting I shrugged.

"I don't care, I rather you sleep in here then alone anyway" she nodded and continued to look at me.

I sighed again, "What now?" I said. She bit her bottom lip and leaned up and kissed me, she pulled away and turned so her back was to me.

"Night Chris" she said and climb under the covers, I stared at her back. I sat up and looked at her sleeping form what the fuck was that, she just kissed me and pretend like it didn't happen.

"Alecie..." I said, she didn't responded and I heard her soft breathing indicating she was sleeping. I sighed and laid back down wrapping my arms around her waist.

*Next Morning*

"You wake them up..." I heard someone mumble.

"Noooo they look so cute, let me take a picture first" I heard a cheery voice said and then a flash.

I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder to see Marie and Julian standing over me.

"What?" I snapped, Marie smirked and looked at me arms I looked down and saw Alecie's body cuddled deep into my chest and her breath softly.

I removed my arms and sat up slowly, "So uh you fucking my best friend?" Marie said.

My jaw dropped, she was a blunt person I can see why her and Alecie are friends.

I shook my head, "No she was scared to sleep in her room alone after finding those pictures in there"

"What pictures, what I miss!" she said and Julian just lay across the front of my bed laying his head on Marie's lap and going back to sleep.

"Uh, some nigga named Terrance took pictures of all of us and he was in the house while we were gone to school" she gasped.

"Why didn't this bitch call me?!" she said, I stopped her before she hit Alecie.

"Because Justin threw her phone against the wall after he was talking shit to him" she nodded retracting her hand.

She sighed and leaned against the back of my bed, "Well I don't want to make her go to school today so we can stay home" she said.

I nodded, Alecie began to stir next to me and then she slowly sat up.

"I hate all of you go back to sleep or shut the fuck up" she said and then lay back down.

I and Marie stared at her, "I'm with her! Can I go back to my room now?" Julian asked from Marie's lap.

She looked down as if she noticed him there for the first time and then she started blushing like an idiot. She pushed him off of her and got out of bed, "Yeah you can go back Julian. I'm going to tell Monica that you guys aren't going to school" she said walking out with Julian in tow.

I lay back down and Alecie came and laid her head back on my chest, "She's so loud in the damn morning for no reason" Alecie grumble from her side.

I laughed and nodded," yeah I've notice she took a pictures of us" I said.

I could tell Alecie rolled her eyes and she chuckled, "Stupid bitch..." she mumbled.

"You talk in your sleep you know that?" she said from my side, I looked at her and she was already looking at me.