Chapter Two

Alecie P.o.v

I walked the boys upstairs and I walked them to the hall that they were staying in.

"Okay Julian right?" he nodded and I pointed to his room.

"This is your room, Langston your room is across from him right there" I said pointing. They both nodded and walked to the room giving a head nod to Chris.

"Dinner is at 5" I said before they closed their door, I looked at Chris and he was still glaring at everything before he finally looked down at me.

"What?" he snapped and I rolled me eyes continuing to walk I don't have time for this today.

"Come on" I said, we continued to walk until we got to my room, his was right across from mine.

"That's your room over there, like I said dinner is at 5" he nodded and walked to his room. Before I walked into mine he called my name.

"What?" I snapped, I didn't mean too but I was irritated they were here hell I already showed them their room what the hell does he want now

"I was going to say thank you but since you want to be a little bitch never mind" I stepped back out my room.

"Excuse me?" I said crossing my arms.

"You heard me; you think you're the only one who doesn't want to be here. I ain't got time either for your prissy ass, I rather stay in the orphanage than deal with an uptight bitch who think she's better than me!" he yelled.

Before I could cuss his ass out he walked in his room and slammed the door, "Fuck you!" I yelled.

Justin P.o.v

I went into my room and explored it; they went all out with it. Too bad I don't plan on staying here long; I really don't give a fuck what happens to me. I'm use to foster home's but when they get sick of me they just drop my ass.

I went to my bag and pulled out my stash, I locked my door and opened my window to let the smell out. I laid my paper out and I rolled the blunt, I lit it and then I took a hit.

I let the smoke in and it flowed through my body, there was a knock on the door but the weed was working already. I slowly got up and unlocked the door, Langston walked in and I closed the door again.

"Nigga are you getting high without me, I thought we were supposed to be brothers!" he said taking a hit on my blunt.

"What you want Langston?" I said snatching it away from him and sliding in my seat.

"Dinner is at 5, but I need you to cover for me"

"Why?" I asked but I already knew the answer, he gave me the dick look.

"You know why nigga, will you do it?" I shrugged I'm always covering for him.

"Don't I always?" I said taking a long drag of the blunt, I blew it out and Langston took it from me.

"You better or it going to be no more of this" he said lifting it to his lips to smoke some.

"Nigga please you probably got load of it, and plus I got other things to get high" a flash of sympathy crossed his face but I didn't acknowledge it, I didn't need his sympathy.

"Don't you need to go somewhere?" I snapped he held his hands up in surrender.

"Fine, don't wait up for me" he said winking and then he left.

Chris P.o.v

*Late in the evening*

After I got settled in and put the stuff that I had away I lay in the bed and I must have fallen asleep because someone was knocking on my door.