Chapter Forty-Six

Marie

I walked into cafeteria at went straight to the table, I got so much left over work it ridiculous but I gives no fucks I'll just copy Alecie.

I pulled out my phone and stared to scroll down my Instagram, I felt somebody sit beside me and I noticed it was Julian. I smiled and leaned my head against his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. I smiled and lifted my phone up; I snapped a picture and uploaded it.

"Damn I'm so sexy" I said looking at the instant likes I received.

"Nah, they just looking at me babe" Julian said and turned his hat around.

"Don't get cocky on me now" I said taking one of his grapes and popping it in my mouth.

"Too late you've unleashed the beast" he said, I rolled my eyes.

The rest of the group came and sat down with Alecie sitting in Chris's lap so Bullock could sit down.

"Oh how I've missed eating healthy and shit" Alecie said biting into the salad.

Mo'nique laughed, "Again why was I scared of you?"

We all laughed except for Alecie who just tossed a tomato at her and sat back with her back against Chris's chest.

They are just so adorable I wonder do they know how they look; I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture and smile showing it to Julian

"Creeping ass..." he mumbled eating his hamburger I shrugged

"I'm her best friend; it's what I do..."

I looked up and saw Michael walking in he walked over to the basketball team and sat with them. I tapped Alecie and she looked up...

"Ayee! My nigga!" She said and got out of Chris lap and I got up from the table following her.

We got to the table and she tapped his shoulder.

He smiled, "My babies are back!" he said getting up and hugging us both at the same time lifting us off the ground.

"Put us down nigga!" I said slapping him upside the head.

He laughed and put us on the ground.

We all waved at the basketball players, well the ones we knew the irrelevant one's I didn't know them so they were unimportant.

"Aye Alecie you going to join the basketball team?" one of the basketball players asked I knew him a Marcus but that's all I knew about him.

"Uh, yeah when football season is ova" she said shaking her head.

He nodded, "Aye you need to get Chris to play I can tell he use to hoop" Michael said

I looked at Alecie and she was looking at the table, "I'll see what I can do" she said.

After talking to the guys some more we both walked back over to the table and sat down.

Bullock was already gone, something about having to work out some routines for the squad.

Alecie

After lunch I had gym with Justin, I went into the locker room and got changed into my gym clothes.

I was about to walk out but I heard my name in a conversation.

I hid behind one of the lockers and continued to listen in on the conversation

"He said that the plan is going down on Friday"

I recognized the voice as Taylor's; I'm guessing she was talking to Jahnae because of the fact that I could smell her cheap ass perfume.