Chapter Thirty-Five

Alecie P.o.v

*Friday Morning*

Today is the day where we leave for the trip to Atlanta all week I've been thinking about it and the never still aren't calming down.

I rolled over in the bed and sighed, it felt good to sleep alone again but at the same time I kept having nightmares.

I didn't want to be around anyone, and I damn sure wasn't sleeping in my room. So I slept in the guest room alone much to Chris's displeasure.

The sun peeked through the blinds and I sighed because I need to get up, I rose out of bed and threw the covers off of me.

"Happy birthday Alecie, how's it feel to be 18?" I said to myself, "Like fucking shit that how it feels thanks for asking" I replied.

I laughed a little, "Great now you talking to yourself" I said and walked into the bathroom and took long hot shower.

I let the water run down my body and I scrubbed myself getting myself clean, I washed my hair and the water began to turn cold.

I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my body; I walked out the bathroom and grabbed some clothes for me to travel in.

I walked back to the bathroom and I started to brush my teeth I washed my face off with hot water and put my hair in a messy bun and applied some concealer on my eyes to hide the puffiness and added some eye drops. I took my contacts out and put my glasses on because they were going to irritate the shit out of me if we are driving for a long time.

So I cry every night since my mom so fucking what, you would too if you have my mother and my fucked up life. I pulled my panties on and my bra before applying deodorant and some perfume; I pulled my leggings on and place a big sweatshirt over it. I grabbed my boots and slipped them on over my socks, I walked out the bathroom and placed my dirty clothes in the basket.

I made my bed up and put my stud earring in my ear, I walked outside and downstairs. When I got down there I looked up and everyone was sitting at the table and there was a sign that read 'Happy Birthday Alecie' and there were present everywhere.

My mouth hang open and I stared at the decorations, "What the hell?" I said to myself.

Everyone looked at me and Monica came to me first, "Happy birthday Alecie!" she said hugging me and I slowly hugged her back still a little shocked.

"Uh what the hell is going on?" I said when she pulled away but before she could answer I was being attacked again this time by Marie and Mo'nique.

"Happy Birthday!" they said each handing me a gift; I took them from them and sat them to the side.

"If somebody doesn't tell me what the hell is going on I will kill all of you" I said placing my hands on my hips.

"You know you make it hard to surprise you with for your birthday, now stop complaining and get over her to open you gifts. Oh and happy birthday" Chris said sitting me down, I glared at him and then Michael handed me a gift.

"Open mines first!" he said excitedly, I rolled my eyes and looked around the table as everyone stared at me.

I blinked a couple of times before letting myself smile, I reached and opened Michael's gift and smiled even wider when I saw what it was.

"You bought me a new phone case?" I said and pulled it out of the box but it was more than one it was multiply cases.

"Thanks Hun!" I said, Marie moved him out the way and handed me her gift next.

I continued to open the gifts and I was shocked when Justin gave me an Anita baker CD, we shall be playing that on the way to Atlanta. Langston bought me a teddy bear from build-a-bear and I laughed my ass of picturing Langston walking into Build-a-bear.