Chapter Eight

Alecie P.o.v

*Next morning*

Shit I was running late, I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran downstairs. The guys were sitting there waiting on me it was so much tension in the room, Monica and Shannon were gone. Tristan was already at daycare.

I grabbed me a piece of sausage and a muffin and quickly stuff them in my mouth.

"Come on lets go were late" I said with my mouth full.

"You know you're eating habits never cease to amaze me" Chris said, I smack his chest.

"Come on get yall asses up we late!" I said running out the door, they all dragged their asses out the house and Langston climb in the front seat.

I pulled off when everyone was bulked up and began to drive to school, the car what to damn quiet for me so I turned the radio on.

'High school' by Nicki Minaj came on and I began to rap along with it, Langston turned the station and I slapped his hand.

"AYE! That my shit don't be touching the radio" I said turning back I started rapping again and he tried to turn the station once again.

"You turn it I will cut your fingers off" he retreated his hand and I smile in triumph.

"New rule no one touches the radio except the person driving" I said smirking; I pulled in my parking spot and hopped out.

"You guys know where to go right?" I asked when we got out late slips from the office.

They nodded and me and Chris began to walk to our first class, "What wrong with you guys?" I asked when we stopped at my locker and got my stuff.

"Whatcha mean?" he asked leaning against the locker next to me.

"It so much tension I swear when I walked in the room I thought you guys were going to kill each other" I said as we continued to walk.

He shrugged, "I guess we've always been like that; if two of us isn't talking to each other than none of us is. I don't know what the fuck happened between Justin and Langston but it must have been serious" he said and held the door open for me. I handed the teacher my late slip and Chris did the same, I slid into my seat and Chris saw next to me.

"So why you not mad at them?" I asked he shrugged.

"I'm usually the person the always complain too, but since none of them came to me yesterday it must be serious" I bit my bottom lip nervously.

"Hey don't worry about them, I'm sure they'll work whatever it is out" he said.

"I can give two shits about Justin, Langston is Langston; but Julian is the one I'm really worried about. He just doesn't seem like himself, and I'm worried about him."

"Trust me, he is more himself than he has been in a long time" he said taking out his notebook and writing down he notes.

Langston P.o.v

"I'm soooooooo hungry!!" Alecie complained next to me, it was 4th period and she had another half-hour till lunch.

"You'll be alright; you shouldn't have been late this morning you could have eaten."

"Hey, don't bring up the past focus on the present" she said hitting me, this was our free period so we didn't really do shit in here.

"I'm going to die and you're going to be sad about it, you going to wonder what you could have done" she said dramatically.

"I'm going to say damn I wish I couldn't hit before she died" she punched me and I winced.

"Damn girl you hit like a nigga!" I yelled at her grabbing my shoulder.