Chapter Ten

Alecie P.o.v

*Friday, Lunchtime*

I laughed at something Michael said and bit into my pizza, before I could finish though something caught my eye coming through the door.

I grimaced as he made his way towards me, I also smirk at the fact that his nose was bandaged up.

He came and sat down beside me, "You know that wasn't nice what you did at the mall" he whispered in my ear. It sent a shiver down my spine which pissed me off, I hate that he had that effect on me.

"Get away from me Shane" I said back, everyone around us had gotten quiet.

"Nope I want to talk to you, Alone" he said looking at the table.

I opened my mouth to tell him no but Marie did it for me, "Hell Naw she not going to talk to you!" she said.

I smirked, I knew she was my best friend for a reason, but Shane looked unfazed by her he continued to look at me.

"Please B" he said with those big hazel eyes that I fell in love with I glared at him, why does he have to be so damn cute.

"Fine" I grumbled getting up, Marie grabbed my arm giving me and 'what are you doing' look.

"It fine Marie if he gets out of line ill hurt him promise" I said, she nodded and then glared at Shane.

Shane walked me out of the Lunchroom and to a set of lockers facing the opposite direction; I leaned against it and waited for him to speak.

"Alecie I'm sorry, I shouldn't have believed anything Taylor said and I shouldn't have talked to you like that at the mall. Alecie baby I love you please let just see if we can make this between us work again."

I crossed my arms, "I don't think so Shane"

He walked closer to me and I held my hand up trying to stop him but he kept going, he brushed his lips against mine and I had to admit they felt good but he moved them and went to my ear.

"Please forgive me" he said in my ear, he kissed along my jawline and then he kissed my neck.

"S-Shane" I said shakily, "Please"

Then he did it, he kissed me on the lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me. I ain't even going to front I missed his lips against mines, he slid his tongue along the bottom of my lips and I let out a small moan making him slid his tongue into my mouth. His tongue met mine and that turned me on even more, he slowly slid his hands down my back until he was cupping my ass. Someone clear and we broke apart; Marie was standing there with a raised eyebrow.

"So you are handling this huh" I moved away from Shane and wiped my lips, "Uh yeah I am; I'm hungry you hungry let go" I said grabbing her hand and walked back in the lunchroom.

Julian P.o.v

The girls made it back to the table and Marie looked pissed, Alecie sat down like nothing happened and began eating her pizza.

"Are you stupid?" Marie snapped out of the blue, Alecie sighed.

"Please just drop it not like we're back together or anything" she said eating some more pizza.

"Yeah but I couldn't tell with your tongue down his throat" Marie snapped back, something in my chest panged from the mention of her kissing him.

'Told you she will never love you Julian' the voice said, I blink a couple of times trying to control myself.