Chapter Twelve

Alecie P.o.v

I snuggled my head deeper into my pillow it was softer than usual and It was helping the throbbing headache I have.

"Ohhhhh who keeps hitting me with a hammer?" I groaned and snuggled deep into my pillow.

I pillow began to move and I swear I was dreaming, I looked up and saw Chris looking down at me.

I jumped out of my bed and looked at his shirtless body, "Oh god did we have sex!" I said.

He sat up and rubbed his head he pulled the cover back revealing that he had on basketball shorts. I calmed down some; but not much I mean that doesn't help the fact that this nigga is in my bedroom.

"What are you doing here" I whispered trying not to cause anybody to hear me, he rubbed his eyes.

"You came home drunk off your ass and I help you in your room were you grabbed my neck and told me to stay with you because you were afraid of the dark"

I bit my bottom lip; I haven't gotten that drunk in a long time; damn I let Monica get to me again.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that, I was just pissed off" he nodded.

"It fine but uh you told me some stuff last night when you were drunk" my eyes widened dammit! When I'm drunk I like to talk about shit that how Marie knows about my past but I barely know Chris I don't want him to judge me too.

"Uh, what did I say exactly?" I said he stared at me and I internally cursing myself.

"You told me your mom pushed you down the steps when you were 7, you told me that Monica isn't your real mother, and you told me that your mom was a very very bad women" he repeated back to me.

"Oh god... did I tell you anything else?" I asked, he shook his head and I let out a shaky sigh.

I sat on my bed and stared at the wall we fell into a silence that I was grateful for I need to think I haven't told anybody before.

"If it helps I'm sorry for what I said about you being a stuck up bitch" Chris said, I chuckled and looked at him.

"Thanks I guess, but that not me you've seen the real me at school I act like that because if I fuck up Monica will send me away with the snap of her fingers and there no way in hell I'm going back to foster care I've been here since I was 15 and I'm not going back" I said looking away from him.

He sighed and came to sit beside me, I looked at the wall and he wrapped his arms around me.

I froze, "What are you doing?" I said.

He looked down and gave me a dick look, "I'm hugging you remember that how normal people show emotion" he said.

I rolled my eyes and leaned into his chest, "Thanks"

"No problem but don't get use to this shit" I chuckled, "Wouldn't dream of it Christopher"

Langston P.o.v

I got in my car and drove to the place where she told me to meet her; I got out and looked up at the building. I shook my head and walked in; I went up to the front desk and the lady looks up.

"Hello how may I help you?" she said smiling, I just stared at her.

"Okayyy, um are you here to see someone?" she said, I nodded and she give me an encouraging smile.

"Mya Higgins" I said, she type the name on her computer and looked up at me, "Are you family" I sighed.

"I'm her son" I replied acidly, she flinched from my word but continued to type, "What's your name?" she said.