Chapter Twenty-Seven

Terrence P.o.v

My boys came back into the house with satisfied smirks on their face, I looked at them.

"Did you do what I told you to do?" I asked, they both nodded.

"Yeah she is in the hospital bed right now, and you were right she has grown a lot over the years" one said, with a smirk on his face.

I stared at him, "What's that supposed to mean?" I sneered at him.

They both jumped from my tone, "We did what we use to do it was just like old times" he replied.

Before he knew what hit him I had him against the wall with my gun in his mouth, "Did you touch her?" he was sweating and he couldn't speak.

I placed my hand on his neck and pressed down hard, "Did. You. Touch. Her?" I sneered.

He shook his head no, I dropped him and when he though he was safe I pistol whipped him across the face. He groaned and I heard a crack, meaning I broke his nose; I stared at his partner.

"Did he fuck her?" I asked, he looked like he didn't want to answer so I raised my gun.

"Did he fuck her?" I said, he nodded his head fast and I looked back at this piece of shit in front of me.

"Look at me" I said, he was still clutching his face and I could have sworn he was crying, "LOOK AT ME DAMMIT!" I yelled making him look at me.

"She is mine! Don't you ever in your life touch her again!" I yelled in his face, I nodded still crying.

"It won't happen again boss" he said, I nodded.

"See that were we agree" I raised the gun and shot him in the head, he fell and I lifted it and shot him again and again and again.

Till I ran out of bullet, I looked at him partner; he looked like he was pissing his pants.

"She is mine do you understand?" I said, he nodded and I smiled.

"Good now get rid of him" I said and threw the gun to him, he caught it and I smirked dumb ass.

Alecie P.o.v

When I told what happened to me Monica was crying and shit apologizing for being a complete bitch to me. While Shannon just looked pissed and upset, his jaw was ticking and he didn't look at me.

The boys and Marie left the room with Tristan to get him food and out the room.

"Shannon? Are you okay?" I asked, touching his hand. He looked down at it and squeezed it in his, I looked up to see that he had tears running down his face.

"This is all my fault I left you and you needed me, I could have protected you but I was being selfish and I left you to deal with that horrible women I knew what she was capable of but I never could imagine this and now look what happened to you" he said and began crying, I reach up and brought him into a hug as he cried in my chest and me crying in his shoulder.

"It now you fault Shannon" I whispered through my tears.

He did reply just held on to me tighter, I winced a little but I didn't pull away because this is what I needed and I didn't want this to end.

Monica got up and wrapped her arms around me from the back, I'm still getting use to her being so nice to me but it felt nice to be wrapped in their arms. I feel love which is something I haven't felt in a long time, we stay like that till we all stopped crying and gained our composure again.

"We have to do something Alecie, we can't let him hurt you or anyone else for that matter anymore" Monica said, I looked at her and nodded.

"I know, I talked to Uncle Richard yesterday and he said I should consider going into witness protection but I'm not running from him because if I do he is just going to come for the people I love and I'm not having it" I said.