Chapter Fourteen

Alecie P.o.v

I woke up to a pounding in my head, I grabbed it and groaned. I looked around my room and Marie was lying beside me, I quietly slid out the bed and walked to the bath room. I turned the light on and my reflection scared the fuck out of me, my hair was all over my head and my makeup was smeared, my mascara was running down my face and my eyes were bloodshot indicating I cried all night.

I sighed and did my normal hygiene thing; I got in the shower and took a long hot shower. When I was finished I stepped out, and wrapped a towel around my body. I put my hair in a messy bun ad put on concealer around on my eyes to hide the puffiness and put some eye drops in my eyes. I walked out the bathroom and grabbed me some sweats and a tank top, I walked out of my room and downstairs.

I walked in the closet and grabbed me a coffee cup, I made me some tea.

I played with the rim of my tea mug and I heard someone come in the kitchen, I looked up and saw Chris standing in the door way.

He stared at me then sighed and held his arms out; I jumped from my seat and let him embrace me. He rubbed circles in my back and I buried my face deeper into his chest.

"I thought you hated hugs" I mumbled in his chest, he chuckled causing his chest to move.

"Well you looked like shit and I guess you could use one" I smiled a little.

"I'll get you back for that comment later...." I said, he laughed and I pulled away. I hopped on the island again and he looked at me.

"Are you okay?" he said sincerely.

"I'll be fine, I am going to kill him though" I said, he laughed and shook his head.

"Too late, I made sure that nigga won't be able to walk for a least a month" Langston said coming in the kitchen.

He kissed my cheek and grabbed some orange juice out the fridge.

"Thanks Langston, what you did was nice I'm actually shocked" I said.

He smacked his lip putting the juice up, "Hey It was my pleasure I wasn't about to let him rape you" he said.

I flinched at the word but they didn't seem to notice, I nodded and drank some more tea.

"Alecie!" I heard Marie yell, I walked over to the intercom because I didn't feel like yelling.

"I'm in the kitchen" I said, soon I heard feet and Marie was in the kitchen.

She looked over my face, "You good?" she asked I nodded.

"Yeah, but if you keep asking me I'm going to hurt you" I said, she rolled her eyes.

"See this why I can't be nice to you" she said and went to sit down.

Langston P.o.v

My phone went off and I looked at the ID, I walked out the kitchen and answered the phone.

"What you want ma?" I said.

"Are you still coming to see me today?" she said, I sighed and rubbed my forehead if I told her no she would start crying and I ain't tryna hear all that.

"Yeah I'll come," I paused when I heard someone yelling at her in the background.

"I don't want to take them I'm doing fine without them" she snapped back, the person yelled at her again and before she could speak I spoke up.

"Ma are you taking you meds?" I asked, she grew silent over the phone and I closed my eyes.

"No but I don't need them baby, I'm doing good without them"