Chapter Thirty-Six

Alecie P.o.v

I yawned and looked over down at Chris, he was laying in my lap sleeping and I ran my fingers through his hair playing with my necklace.

It was getting dark and we have driven 10 hours in total and have 5 more to go, "Langston let's get a hotel and start fresh tomorrow" I called from the very back. Everyone was sleeping and he nodded and pulled off the interstate pulling into a small hotel.

"I'll go get the rooms you wake they asses up" he said yawning and walking in the building.

I shook Chris some but he didn't move, I did it again but this time he moved his head deeper into my lap.

"Chris wake up were at a hotel" I said, he opened one of his eyes and look at me. He slowly sat up and I climbed over the seat and started to wake the others up.

Marie was laying on Monique shoulder while Monique was leaned against the door, and Julian was laying in Mary's lap.

"Awwwww" I whisper and took a picture, I could resist it. I woke them up them moved on to Justin I woke him up and then when everyone was awake Langston came back.

"Okay, Uh Marie and Julian are sharing a room; Mo and Justin are sharing a room and Me, Alecie and Chris are sharing a room"

He said handing us all keys, "How come everyone else gets their own bed?" I said and he just smirked.

"Because you sleep in the bed with Chris anyway" he said, I stuck my tongue out at him and snatch the key from him.

I walked into the hotel and waited for the rest of the guys to come because I wasn't riding this elevator by myself.

They came and Chris handed me my overnight bag, I smile and took it from him before we all stepped on the elevator.

I clung to Chris's side because I hate elevators now; I always get flashbacks to what happened last time I was on the elevator.

It opened and I let out a sigh of relief, we all walked out the elevator and went our separate ways.

I opened the door and walked in, the room was pretty big it looked like a little apartment.

Langston walked to a door and opened it, "I call this room! Goodnight niggas" he said closing the door.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the other door and opened it walking inside, I kicked my shoes off and grabbed my bag.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower before putting on some short and a tank top. I walked outside and Chris was already in the bed and he was sleeping. I turned the light off and climb into the bed laying down on his chest; he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead before I fell asleep.

Chris P.o.v

*Next Moring*

I walked out his bathroom with my towel wrapped around my waist and Alecie was talking on the phone.

"Yes, we stopped last night because we were tried and we got a hotel. I drove the first 5 hours and Langston drove the rest. Uh I think Mo'nique is drive the rest because she is the only one other than Langston that I have driven with" she said turning around when she saw me her jaw drop and she blink a couple of times.

"Yeah I'm here I just got uh... um distracted, yeah tell him I love him too. Love you too Shannon I'll talk to you later." She said and hang up the phone.

"Put some damn clothes on!" she said and walked to her bag, I smirked and walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Nope I think I like to be naked it makes you all flustered" I said in her ear, she let out a little moan and I smirked even deeper.