Epilogue

Alecie

The paramedics put me on the gurney even though I said I didn't need it my back was hurting a little but I could fukcing walk. Elizabeth wasn't making it any better her for ass to be pregnant she sure was keeping up with the damn paramedics holding my hand the entire time

They rolled me out and I saw them putting Shane and Taylor in the back of the police car and they were both very beating up and I almost felt sympathetic for them but then I realized they both were apart of Terrence plan to fucking kill me.

The paramedics rolled me to the ambulance but before I could get in I was attacked by Marie and Mo.

"Bitch I told your ass to be careful and look at your ass on a fucking gurney!" Marie said and after her and Mo yelled at me they detached themselves from me and the boys were next to attack me with hugs.

Even Justin hugged me, "I'm glad you're okay Sis" he said and pulled away I smiled and then I realized.

"Is Chris okay!" I said sitting up some but the paramedics pushed my ass back down.

"He's fine honey; he lost a lot of blood though they took him to the hospital so he can get ready for surgery. By time the doctors are done checking up on you he should be out and you can see him." Elizabeth explained.

"Shannon rode with him and Monica and Tristan are heading that why we wanted to make sure you were okay before we headed that way" Langston said.

"Well what are we waiting on get me in the fucking truck so we can go!" I yelle4d and the paramedics put me in and Elizabeth rode to the hospital with me I just hope that Chris is okay.

Chris

I was laying in the bed all doped up, I'm tired as fuck and my leg and arm is broken but thank god I'm fukcing alive. The doctors say I lost a lot of blood and I had to get 38 stitches and that was just on my face, after surgery they put me in this room and I'm just now coming too.

The door opened and everybody came in the room, Langston other was even here.

They all crowded around my bed and Mo, Marie, and Monica were cooing over me, Tristan jumped in my lap and it hurt like hell but I didn't care to much because I did miss the little guy.

All the guys came and dapped my good hand and gave me a side hug, it felt good to be loved.

I looked around the room and Marie must have known what I was looking for, "She's on her way calm your tits. She has to come down here in a wheelchair that the only way she would be able to come." She explained.

"Why what wrong with her she didn't get shot did her?" I said sitting up, Shannon pushed me back down.

"Calm down boy, she fine.... When Terrence slammed her on the concrete it fucked her spin up pretty bad. She was in surgery and she got out a couple of minutes after you did, but she has to wear a back brace to get her spine aligned again" he said and I nodded calming down some I don't know what I would do if she got shot.

I felt like I gave up to soon and I'm feeling really guilty about it, soon we heard screaming in the hallway.

"Bitch stops bumping into shit damn! You trying to fuck a nigga up more than she already are!!" I shook my head I knew that voice, the door opened and Alecie was wheeled in by a nurse.

She was in her bath robe and she looked tried as fuck, her brace was around her waist and she had her glasses on her face.

Everybody walked out of the room, after hugging me and Monica kissing all over my face I and Alecie were left in the room.