Chapter Nine

Chris P.o.v

*After School*

I got in the front seat and Alecie started the car, "Okay were going to try this one more time" she said driving to the ice cream shop.

We were quiet the whole time when she pulled up in the store we walked in the shop, a girl bumped into her and she was about to yell but then she saw who it was.

"Oh my god Alecie, I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you I wasn't paying attention" the girl said nervously

"Calm down I'm not going to hit you it was my fault" she said smiling, the girl let out a sigh of relief. She looked at us then she waved.

"Hi" she said sweetly we all greeted her then she scurried away like Alecie was going to change her mind.

"Fuck wrong with her?" Justin asked looking after the girl who just left.

"Oh that just Mo, she is a sweetheart really I just can't deal with her sometimes she just too damn happy for me" Alecie said going to the counter.

"Who do you like I mean damn I ain't never heard somebody not like anybody because they were too nice" Langston said.

"You guys have met me, I'm a bitch I really don't like many people but Mo is a sweetheart me and her were lab partners in the 9th grade but she is just too sweet. I can't deal with that shit, I'm scared that if I say something she'll take it the wrong way and then start crying and I'm not good with crying females" She said cringing at the thought and ordering her ice cream.

I let out a fake sigh of relief, "Whew I thought you didn't know you were a bitch"

She punched my shoulder and I held it.

We got our ice cream and sat down in our seat, "Okay buttercup play nice" Julian said.

She glared at him, "Stop with the nicknames!" she said eating some of her ice cream.

"Hey you said I can call you anything"

"Whatever" Alecie murmured and continued to eat her ice cream.

After that the table fell silent I ain't never sat at a table with all of us and it be so damn quiet, whatever was going on needed to end because this shit was boring

"Alright, whatever is going on with you guys needs to end cause this silent treatment is starting to creep me out" Alecie said before I could even open my mouth.

"She's right I don't know what happened between yall niggas but its wired being here and yall not talking" I said.

Langston nodded, "I'm straight I really ain't got shit to say I said what I needed to say" he said.

"The coach from the school asked me to play on the team" Justin said.

"What did you say?" I asked he shook his head.

"I told him I don't have a love for the game which is true" he said eating his ice cream.

"You play, what sport?" Alecie asked.

"Football" he said like it wasn't a big deal.

"I never understood football and my dad use to try and teach it to me until I cried and then he stopped" she said eating some more of her ice cream.

"I did know Shannon knew football" Justin said looking at her, she looked shocked that he was speaking to her.

"Uh, Shannon doesn't know shit about football he more a basketball fan" she said and ate some more of her ice cream.