Chapter Forty-One

Alecie

After we dropped DJ off at the house we all headed back to the hotel.

Tonight was our last night here; we're going to be heading home tomorrow which is going to take two days.

After going our separate ways, I and Chris began to walk to our room.

I pulled my suitcase out and began to pack it back up, I'm not going to lie I enjoyed my time here and I'm going to miss DJ like crazy.

After we leave here who know when's the last time I'm going to see him again.

"What's wrong?" Chris said and came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Nothing I'm fine" I said and continued to pack.

He grabbed my hand and stopped me, "I thought we were passed the not talking to each other faze"

I sighed and turned around in his arms, "It's just I'm going to miss DJ. He lives so far away and I can't even see him every day and it's just hit me that I don't know when the next time will be" I said.

"Well now that you know where he is, and together we can contact him anytime I'm sure Keyshia and Daniel won't mind. You can still be in his like your just not going to be with him everyday"

I groaned, "But it's not the same...." I mumbled and turned around to continue packing my bags

He let go of my waist and went time sit on the bed, I could feel him staring at me as I moved around.

I was getting frustrated so I stopped and looked at him, "Stop staring at me." I said.

He laughed at me and shook his head, "Nah I think I'm going to continue to antagonize you further " he said

I rolled my eyes, "Look at you using big words and shit" I said

He gave me a dick look and I just smiled, there was a knock at the door.

I went and answered it and a very pregnant woman stood in front of me.

"Um can I help you?" she didn't say anything, she just stared at me looking me up and down.

"No, I just needed to see something for myself" she said and stared at me a little while longer before walking away from the door.

I stared after her a little while longer, what the fuck just happened?

"Who was that?" Chris said from behind me

"I have no fucking clue..." I replied.

Elizabeth (Terrence wife)

I wobbled to the room with the bucket of ice in my hand.

I had to do it myself because my oh so lovely husband couldn't bother to help is pregnant wife.

I wanted to do it myself anyway,

I had to see her...

I know if he finds out where I've been he would kill me but I didn't give a damn.

I had to see her; I can't believe she's alive after all these years.

She is so beautiful; she has grown up to be a beautiful young lady

She looks just her father....

I opened the door to the room and before I could even sit the bucket down I received a slap that had me fall to the ground. I instantly held my stomach to protect my child.

"I told you not to ever go near her!" he yelled but I couldn't hear because the punch to the face caused a ringing in my ear.

"I had to see her Terrence! I have a right to see her! "I don't know what made me become some bold but I soon regretted it because the kick to is what caused me to shut my ass up.

I was never good at shutting the fuck up, but I made sure to keep my hand on my stomach.

My Baby

My Baby

My Baby

My Baby

Was the only thing going through my head as blow after blow was received....

I took every one of them but I made sure he never hit my stomach.

I couldn't protect my first child but I'll be damn if he kills this one....

Chris

After packing up the car and checking out of our rooms we all got in the car and began to drive to the Gibson house.

I stared out the window as we ride passed the scenery; nobody spoke because we knew this was going to be hard on Alecie.

She was quiet the whole night only talking about the women at the door. Then this morning she's been quiet and she's been biting the inside of her cheek

She was drumming her fingers on the steering wheel to an unknown beat, every time we would stop at a red light she would look deep in thought.

We finally made it to the house, Julian and Marie looked relieved I've never seen either one of them so quiet before.

We got out and Alecie lead the way to the front door.

She rang the doorbell and soon Keyshia answered

"Good Morning my babies! " she said and hugged each one of us.

We l replied and she invited us in the house.

"Thanks to you guys DJ couldn't stop talking about what y'all did last night. It took us forever to get him to sleep last night but I know he had fun" she said and walked to the kitchen.

DJ and Daniel were sitting at the table eating breakfast, when they heard us they looked up.

"Lexi!" DJ said and ran time her, she smiled and picked him up hugging him.

"What's this I hear about you not wanting to sleep last night?" she said and poked his stomach.

He shrugged, "I'm a gangster and gangster don't sleep Lexi duh" he said causing us to laugh

"That's what you think but if you give me anymore trouble I'm going to spank your little ass" Keyshia said.

Alecie laughed and whispered something in DJ's ear which caused him to laugh.

"Why don't y'all sit down and eat before you guys hit the road. Here, sit down. Sit, Sit, Sit"

We all sat down and she began to scramble getting us plates and etc.

Alecie

After eating and helping clean up much to Keisha's displeasure it was time for us to say our goodbyes.

Everybody went before me saying good bye to Keyshia and Daniel and DJ.

After they left out the house it was just me and the Gibson's, Keyshia came up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"We'll let you two have some time alone, call us when your finish Okay" she said.

I nodded and Daniel and Keyshia left the room.

"Lexi come play with me!" DJ said and grabbed some toys bringing them over to me.

I smiled and took it from him, "Sure but I can't stay for long." I said.

He stopped and looked at me, "Why?" he asked.

"I'm leaving today DJ, Me and everybody else are going back home" I explained.

"Will you guys come back?" he said and his eyes were watering a little.

"Of course and if you want to talk to me you can tell your mom and she will call me and I'll make sure to call you every night to wish you god night ok" I said.

He stuck his pinkie finger out and looked me in my eyes, "Promise?"

I laughed at how serious he looked and link our pinkies together, Promise"