Chapter Twenty-Four

Alecie P.o.v

"Alecie hurry up!" I heard Marie yell, I glared at the door because she was downstairs. I don't even want to leave the damn house, I want to fucking lay in my room and wallow in depression but of course I can't do that because I have Marie as my bestfreind.

I grabbed my purse and the envelope fell, I stared at it before slowly picking it up and hiding it in my dresser.

I walked out the room and downstairs, "Let go" I grumbled and everyone except Chris walked ahead of me. He has been ignoring me all day and he looks upset, I stared at him and he must have felt me because he look up.

"What?" he snapped, "You not coming with us?" I asked.

He made a sound and turned back to the TV; I walked towards him and stood in front of the TV.

"Alecie move the fuck out the way" I crossed my arms and he glared at me.

"Nope, my uncle wants to see all of you and your going" I said, he rolled his eyes.

"I don't want your uncle's help anymore, tell him to stop working on my case" my jaw dropped is he serious.

I turned the TV off, "Chris stop being a little bitch! Go upstairs and get dressed because you going and don't make me come up there you better be dressed in 10 minutes!" I said he looked at me.

"Don't talk to me like I'm your child Alecie, I'm your brother remember and last I checked I'm the oldest" he said.

I walked up to him and got in his face, "Chris whatever is going on between us doesn't have anything to do with my Uncle doing an investigation on you parent. You are being a little bitch and you need to get your ass up and come on because an opportunity like this doesn't happen often" I said, he stared at me and then sigh a defeated sigh. He got up and bumped past me knocking my over a little, but I couldn't help the smile that came across my face.

"Wipe that smile off you face you didn't win" he said not even turning around.

I continued to smile, "I always win Hun," I said "And hurry the fuck up!"

Chris P.o.v

I walked back downstairs and saw Alecie leaning on the wall waiting on me, she was staring at the ground and she looked deep in thought.

"I'm ready" I said, she jumped like she just notice my presence and then looked me over before nodding.

"Okay let's go" she said and the walked a head of me out the door, I followed her. I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder to her ass, she was wearing jean but they fit her plump ass just perfectly.

I shook my head trying to get those thought out my head, plus she said it herself.

She doesn't want me I'm just her 'Brother' my jaw stared to tick again, and I got pissed off all over again.

"Chris are you going to stand there all day or are you coming?!" she yelled from the driver's seat, I looked up and glared at her before hopping in the back with Julian.

He stared at me before smirking and looked out the window; I rolled my eyes fuck wrong with him?

Julian P.o.v

I leaned up in the seat and stuck my head between Alecie and Marie, "Can we eat first Pumpkin" I asked.

Alecie groaned, "I thought you were finished with these damn nicknames" she said. Glancing at me out the corner of her eye, Marie laughed.

"Nope, now can we eat first or are you going to starve us" she smirked and Marie hit her, "Oww okay ill pull over at McDonalds or something"

"NO I want Burger King!" I whined, she fully looked at me this time and shook her head.