Chapter Thirty

Alecie P.o.v

"Oh hell No!" I said walking downstairs, "Do you see this shit! If I bend over you can see what I had for breakfast" I said pulling the skirt down.

The guys just stared at me and I gave each of them their own personal smack on the head, "Stop that!" I yelled, they all snapped out of it and then smirked.

"You look sexy to me" Chris said, I couldn't help but blush and then I flicked him off sitting back down and sitting back in my seat.

"I hate you Justin" I said, he looked at me and feigned being hurt.

"Why I thought we were best friends" he said sarcastically.

"This is your fault you know that right?" he rolled his eyes and I grabbed a muffin and bite into it. The bell rang and Justin answered it instead and Mo walked in.

She smiled at me but then looked at my hand and swatted the muffin out of it, "You can't eat like that during cheerleading season"

My bottom lip trembled, "But I want itttt" I whined. She shrugged and reaches in her bag handing me a container.

"The fuck is this?" I said, she sighed.

"It an energy smoothie, you will drink it every morning" she said and handed me more packages of them.

"What?! But I like to eat and if I can't eat I'm not going to be happy" I snapped, she rolled her eyes.

"Oh shut up, and drink the damn thing I've been doing it for years you get used to it" she said shrugging.

"I hate all of you bitches" I mumbled, she smirked and I grabbed my bag.

"Let's go before I cut you" I said, the boys grabbed their stuff and we walked out the house I locked it up and began to walk to Mo's car when I saw it I groaned.

"You have got to be kidding me Mo" I said, she looked at me and flipped her hair.

"Don't talk about my baby!" she said rubbing her hands along the pink door.

I looked at the guys and the just smirked, and walked to their cars, Chris kissed my cheek before walking and getting in his.

I hate them too for abandoning me; I got inside of the pink convertible and closed the door. Mo handed me some sunglasses and she let the top down. She started it up before pulling out of the driveway and speeding down the streets, she sang to the radio and her blond hair blew in the wind as we drove to school.

I rolled my eyes but smiled and sang with her to the song blasting through the radio.

We pulled up to the school and she lifted her roof up and turned the car off, grabbing her backpack and cheer bag and me doing the same. We both stepped out and Marie was instantly at me side with an amused looked on her face.

"Wassup babe, Hey Bullock" she said smiling at us, I rolled my eyes and did a twirl in my uniform.

"Look I'm a cheerleader! Goooooo Devils!" I yelled with a fake smile, Marie started too laughed and so did Mo'nique.

"Don't ever do that again I don't think I can take it" Marie said clutching her stomach, I rolled my eyes and leaned again Mo'nique car before the boys pulled up and they all got out.

We began to walk in the school and we went our separate ways, Chris threw his arm over my shoulder as we walk to my locker.

"You know you do look really sexy in that uniform" he said and touched exposed thighs with his fingers.

I swatted his hand and blushed opening my locker, "Oh shut up I look sexy in anything" I said. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Can't argue with that" he said, and I rolled my eyes and began to walk to our first period and he put his arms on my shoulders again kissing my temple.