Chapter Thirty-Nine

Alecie

I did a quick spin in my dress and titled my head to the side

Chris came and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my cheek.

"Heels or flats?" I asked. I bent over and picked them up indicating him to pick.

He pointed to the heels and I went to sit on the bed

He was picking at his tie trying to tie it; I strapped my heels up and walked over to him.

I grabbed the tie and began to help him tie it.

"When I was little Shannon taught me how to tie these. He said that it's sexy when a woman can help tie her man's tie" I said finishing up and cleaning it up some.

He smiled up, "He is right though" Chris replied.

I kissed his lips and walked back to the mirror. I put some lipstick on and then a little more eyeliner before running my fingers through my hair.

I grabbed my bag and then Chris's hand, "I don't see why we have to go to some fancy ass restaurant!" I complained.

Everybody came to a conclusion that we should go to this fancy ass restaurant inside the hotel.

We walked downstairs and I didn't see the others.

Let me tell you something about me, I'm very impatient and I don't like waiting on folks.

"Where the fuck are they?" I said tapping my foot impatiently.

"Actually they are going to a pizza shop down the street this is for me and you" Chris said.

I looked at him and he stuck his arm out, I smiled and chuckled a little before looping my arms with his. He led me to the dining room and it was beautiful. There were sparkling lights everywhere to fill the lightly dimmed room, each table had a beautiful center piece and on one side it was a bar and on the other you could watch a chief prepare your food in front of you.

A girl who was around our age maybe a couple of years older came and smiled at us.

"Good evening, my name is Jasmine. Do you have a reservation?"

"Brown" Chris replied, the lady nodded and walked us to the table where we were seated.

She handed us some menus before walking off.

"This is nice but you didn't have to do all this for me" I said.

He grabbed my hand from across the table, "I wanted this to be our first date and I wanted it to be special" he said

I smiled and he kissed my hand before we began to talk and enjoy or dinner.

Terrence

I watched his kiss her hand, I watched her smile the way she is supposed to be looking at me.

I gripped my fork so hard, it began to bend.

"Baby are you okay?" I look to see my wife staring at me.

I hate this bitch so much; all she does is worry about what the fuck I'm doing.

I sat the fork down, "I'm fine baby, what do you want to eat?"

She looked over the menu and rubbed her extended belly, I grimaced.

This bitch got pregnant and she is so fat.

I hate her, I hate everything about her.

I glanced back over at the table, and Alecie leaned over so this fuck nigga could tell her something.