Chapter Forty-Seven

Alecie

I picked over my food thinking about today.

The only person that knows what's going on is Justin and even he is a little confused about it.

I made him promise not to tell anybody about Friday I was just going to stay at the house faking the flu or some shit.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out.

There was an unknown number, I excused myself from the table and went into the kitchen.

"Hello?" they didn't say anything but I heard their breathing...

"Terrence?" I asked my senses on high alert now.

"No..." she spoke, I knew instantly it was Elizabeth

"Elizabeth...." she sniffed letting me know she was crying.

"Where do you want to meet Elizabeth?"

"The Park..." I thought about it and I knew what she was talking about.

"Okay, give me 10 minutes..." she hung up after mumbling a goodbye.

I ran back in the dining room and looked around, whom to take who to take?

I could take Chris but then he would be right there listening to everything and this is kind of a private moment.

I would take Julian but then it would be weird cause I haven't talked to him about it same with Langston.

So the next obvious choice was.....

"Justin! Can I talk to you for a minute?" Before he could answer I snatched his ass up and dragged him out the room

"Grab your keys; I need you to take me to the park to meet Elizabeth"

He didn't say anything just slid his shoes on, see I knew I choose the right person. No questions and shit, just doing as I say.

"What are you going to tell them?" I bit my lip I didn't have an answer to that.

"Never mind, I'll handle it" I nodded and slipped on my sweatshirt and boots, we walked past the dining room and Justin yelled out something about the cheerleaders and football team getting together or some shit like that.

We walked out the house and hopped in his Bentley before he pulled off.

I have to admit I was a nervous wreck I was so scared I was going to piss myself if I didn't calm down.

"Alecie, are you Okay?" I heard Justin asked.

I nodded, and continued to look out the window. I need answers and I need them now, because this shit is eating me up inside.

Elizabeth

I sat down on the swing and rubbed my stomach, 1 more months and my baby will be here. I'll be able to protect her, and take her to all the places I wanted to take my others but never had the chance to.

I saw a Bentley pull up to the park and Alecie got out, the front door opened and a young man stepped out.

I had to blink several times but that was him I'd know his face from anywhere.

Justin.....

Justin

The Elizabeth women kept staring at me and it was kind of creeping me out.

"I'm coming over there with you I don't trust this women fully"

Alecie nodded and grabbed my hand leaning into me, I could tell she was nervous and if I was any other time I would have snapped about it but I know this is important to her so I will hold my tongue.