Chapter Seventeen

Chris P.o.v

I held Alecie as she just cried her damn eyes out, I mean it was just red juice but I knew something else was going on because Alecie looked like she had snapped and Taylor was the person that pushed her over the edge.

Marie came and she had tears in her eyes too, Hell no I don't deal with two crying women but she came and hugged Alecie from the back causing Alecie to cry even more.

When I knew she was finished I pulled away from her but she didn't let go, "Uh Alecie..."

"Just hug me Chris" she said quietly and I slowly wrapped my arms around her again.

"I thought you were going to kill her!" Marie said from behind Alecie, causing Alecie to laugh in my chest.

"I was I swear I don't know what happened but I saw red and it was like I wasn't even in my body any more" she said pulling away from me and Marie did the same.

"Well their trying to pick her off the ground she has a pulse so you didn't succeed in killing her but I bet she is going to need a little plastic surgery for the broken nose you gave her" Alecie sighed and went to sit on the steps.

Marie bit her bottom lip, she turned towards me "Can you stay here with her Ill got get her stuff and my keys and take her home" she said.

I nodded, and she left I went and sat beside Alecie and she leaned on my shoulder.

"What's going on really because I know you didn't almost kill her because she threw red juice on you" I said, she didn't say anything just closed her eyes and didn't respond.

I turned around and made her look at me, "Alecie what the fuck is going to and don't give me any of this silent bullshit"

She looked at me and just stared at me before she spoke, "I don't want to tell you yet I'm going to tell you just not right now" she said.

"Okay I guess I can respect that but you scared the hell out of me girl! I just knew you were going to choke the life out of her" I said, she chuckled and pushed my shoulder a little.

"Well she did ruin my white shirt" she said looking down at the shirt and pulling it away from her body, I her shirt was wet and you could see her black lacy bra. She took her jacket off and her shirt lifted a little and I could see the crack between her breast and my body instantly heated up.

I blink a couple of times and look away from her, "Uh yeah she did" I said.

She chuckled and shook head, "Monica is going to kill me" she groaned.

I laughed, "No she isn't me and the boys will just tell her it was self-defense or some shit like that" I said.

She smiled, "Thanks, at least you guys are good for something" she said laughing.

I pushed her and she laughed again, "You niggas are going to get enough of pushing me!" she said.

I chuckled as she sat back up in her seat; she began to ring the red juice out of her hair. I watched her and she looked at me and smiled.

"What?" she asked, I shook my head.

"Nothing, but can I ask you something?" I said she shrugged.

"Is this your real hair?" I said reaching up and touching it, she smacked my hand away.

"Nigga don't ask a girl that ever again" I chuckled, "I just want to know" I said reaching up and trying to touch it again.

"Stop nigga! Yes it my real hair now stop trying to touch it" she said, I rolled my eyes.