Chapter Forty-Three

Alecie

*Next Morning *

After getting dressed and packing our overnight bags, we got breakfast and head on the road again with me driving.

Marie got in the front seat with me much to Chris's displeasure

"First you take her last night now you taking front seat!" is what he said; Marie just smiled and touched his cheek in a fake caring way.

"Sorry wifey rides in the front" she replied. Then they both looked at me, telling with their eyes who I'm supposed to pick a side.

I gave Chris a saddened look, "Sorry my hoe rides in the front" I said and started the car

So now Chris is in the back pouting but it's not like I'm not going to see him tonight.

We have 3 more hours to go and I'm ready to get home, I could really use a nice sleep in my own bed.

My phone rang and before I could grab it Marie already had it up to her ear

"Don't talk and drive" she said towards me before saying hello into the phone.

"Shannon! Hello darling how are you on this wonderful evening?!" she said into a phone but not before she picked up and accent.

"Your girlfriend's crazy dude" Justin said patting Julian on the shoulder.

"Imagine what she's like during sex" Langston jumped in.

Mo'nique couldn't help but jump in also, "She probably makes monkey noises"

That's when monkey noises came from the backseat, even Chris joined in.

Let's just say both Marie and Julian was redder than a tomato.

Marie handed me the phone and I smirked at her before answering,

"Hey Shannon " I head him laugh through the phone.

"So I'm guessing you guys had fun huh?" he said

"Yes, yes we did"

"Good, because we have been worried sick about you! I haven't talk to you in 4 days! "

I bit my lip feeling guilty, with what's been going on I could see Why Shannon would be freaking out

"I'm sorry Shan -Shan" I said using the nickname I called him when we were little whenever I wanted out of trouble

I heard him smack his lips, "Don't use that shit on my midget"

I scrunched my face up, "Eww don't call me that shit"

"Bet you won't fight about it" he said.

"Bet! You ain't got yo ass beat in a little while!" I said.

He laughed and I smiled, "You still in trouble but that will have to wait till you get home"

I sighed, "Okay.... we should be there by 12 or 1" I said.

"Good Uncle Richard is coming over to talk time you guys. I'll tell Mary (The Cook) to get started on dinner"

"Ooohh! Chicken Parmesan!!!" I said

"Eww I hate that shit, but she's making chocolate cake"

"Eww! I hate that shit- "I said mocking him, "Tell her to make Red velvet"

"No, you can't get Chicken Parmesan and Red Velvet cake you gon have to take one for the team"

I sighed, "I hate you Shannon"