Chapter Fifty-One

Alecie

After we went to the mall we headed back to the house and we got out. I grabbed all my bags and headed into the house.

I headed to my room and dropped my bags off. I stripped out of my clothes and threw on a tank top and mu basketball shorts, after throwing my clothes into the dirty clothes I looked through one of the bags and grabbed the watch that I bought for Chris, I know he's still mad at me but he told me he always wanted this exact watch and since he refused to go with me and went with Langston and Justin I bought it with Julian at the mall.

I placed it on my dresser before reaching under my bed and grabbing my box of stuff that was marked as 'Old Shit' and walked across the hall.

I placed the watch in my pocket and knocked on the door.

I waited and waited, damn what was he doing in there.

The door opened and he was standing there dressed in his normal sleep attire and I couldn't help but notice the smell that was penetrating from his room.

"What?" he snapped, I flinched a little because he hasn't talked to me like since I first meet him.

I bit my bottom lip and lick my lips because all of a sudden the became dry.

"Can we talk or are we going to continue to act like this till tomorrow?" I said, he stepped out the room and leaned against the doorframe.

"Talk? I'm shocked that you actually want to talk to me..." He said.

"Christopher..." I gave him the best puppy dog face I could muster up.

He sighed and stepped to the side letting me in, he went to his bed and put the blunt out putting it back in a box and placing it back in the closet.

I was on the bed and sat down on my legs; he came and sat on the opposite side of me.

I pulled my box from behind my back, "As much as it pains me to say this because my pride is big as a motherfucker, your right. That night we talked you did most of it and it's time I return the favor no more secrets. Just promise me something..."

He sat up and uncrossed his arms, moving some hair out my face

"What?" he asked, "This stays between you and I"

He nodded, "I Promise..."

He looked in my eyes the whole time and I nodded believe him.

"Ask me anything..."

"Sixteen, I was sixteen when I got the damn thing. I had just moved into the house with my Monica and Shannon but the street life still had a hold of me. I drank to get rid of the pain and I did stupid shit when I was drunk and that was one of them, one of my friends from the street did it"

I said talking about my tattoo, I turned around and lifted my shirt showing it to him; it was my favorite flower a Bird in Paradise

'That's my favorite flowers by the way" I pulled my shirt down and turned back around.

We've been in here for hours talking; I told him stuff about my past that Marie didn't even know.

Like me beginning to drink when I was 13 and being addicted to drugs, if it wasn't for the shelter I went to I would probably be dead right now.

"So when was the DJ INCIDENT?"

I sighed, "When I was I want to say 14, before I ran away... My body wasn't ready and it's wasn't even develop yet but I had him in a cold dark room and I had to learn all that shit myself." After I gave birth to him I clean him up and took him to a shelter saying I found him and they took him and that's when I ran away the first time"