Chapter Seven

Chris P.o.v

After that whole Justin fiasco I went to my room and closed the door, I laid down looking up at the ceiling.

The door opened and closed and I looked to see who it was, Alecie walked in and sat on the edge of my bed.

"What the fuck was that back there?" she said crossing her arms, I shrugged.

"Why you asking me, isn't Julian your best friend out of all of us?" I said.

"He isn't answering his door, Langston is a perv, and Justin is an ass so you are my obvious next choice"

"I'm touched," I said sarcastically "but I guess you won't know because I'm not telling you shit" I said still looking at the ceiling.

"Aww come on! I'm tired of yall niggas keeping shit from me, you guys have been here for almost a month and I don't know shit about you guys" she said.

"Well you won't ever know, it not like you made any effort to knows us when we first got here"

"Well I'm trying now, because it seems like yall niggas going to be here for a long time so at least I could do is getting to know yall niggas. Plus you guys haven't made an effort to know me either..." she said, standing up. She stood over me so that she was blocking the ceiling with her big head.

"Now talk, what the fuck was that back there?" she said, I smirked.

"I don't know, like I said you gon have to ask Julian or Justin what happened"

She sat down and groaned, "You guys are stressing a nigga out; hell all I wanted was some ice cream."

I chuckled and looked at her, "You know you eat a lot of shit"

She shrugged, "I can't help it me and food just get along so well, I like to eat it and it like to be eaten" she said.

I laughed at her statement, "that's weird" she smiled and punches me on the shoulder.

"No it not, you knows when you get some bomb ass food you go crazy" I chuckled.

"If you say so..."

"Nigga you ain't slick! Tell me what happen don't be using food as a distraction like that"

I laughed at the fact that she fell for my trick, "Fine I'll tell you"

She smiled and sat on the edge of her seat, "I'll tell you that you need to go ask Julian and Justin" I said smirking.

Her smiled dropped; she stood up out her seat and grabbed a pillow. She hit me with it and then walked out the door, "Asshole" she said closing the door.

Julian P.o.v

'You act like you don't have some skeletons' in your closet Julian! Let's not bring any of your shit up, because lords knows you're not perfect'

I sat on my bathroom floor, Justin's words still playing in my head. I rubbed my face down, shaking my leg at a fast pace.

I lifted up my sleeve looking at the healing wounds on the arms; I rubbed my fingers along them.

'Let's not bring any of your shit up, because lords knows you're not perfect' I stood up off the floor and went into my room. I started looking for something anything; I went to the dresser and found a razor. I walked back in the bathroom, and stared at myself in the mirror.