Chapter Forty

Alecie

"No wayyyyyy!! Oh my god!!" I said jumping around like a maniac.

Pook laughed at me, while Monique just sat there smiling like an idiot

"Way, it was so perfect! Like his lips were so soft and it was just perfect. We stood out there for I don't know how long just kissing. Then we went inside and just talked, about everything and I mean everything. When I woke up this morning we were still on the couch and his arm was wrapped around my waist! Oh my god it was soooooooo perfect!!"

She said gushing; I let out a long string of high pitched screams. Then I topped it off with what people would consider gibberish.

I'm so happy for them, they are both my best friends and I've been rooting for them to get together ever since I noticed they were perfect for each other.

"Alecie are you crying?" Monique asked, I wiped my eyes and nodded. I don't give a damn, when I get happy I get emotional.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy for them" I said and wiped my eyes some more.

"I can't believe I was scared of you back in the day, you're a pussy!" she said.

I punched her and she winced, "Ouch bitch! I'm too white for you to be punching me hoe I bruise easy" she said rubbing her arms.

I rolled her eyes, "Both of you calm you tits the guys are coming" Marie said.

I sat back in my seat as the guys piled into the car, Chris slid in beside me and handed me my candy.

I smiled and opened it as Langston pulled out the gas station

Today we are going over to get Daniel Jr. because his parents have to work and I volunteered to watch him today

I peeked over my shoulder and saw Julian and Marie talking lowly.

He was holding her hand and she was blushing hella hard.

I turned around and stare at them; Marie must have felt me staring because she looked at me. I smiled and looked at Julian.

"What?" he asked, I shook my head and turned around facing the front.

"What was that?" Chris asked me, I smirked as and ignored him.

I know something he don't know, a smiled formed on my face and as I ate more of my candy

Langston

I pulled up in the drive way of the house and Alecie got out the car.

She had this creeping smile on her face and I don't know if it's from going to get DJ or something else

I looked in the back and Chris was looking at her as she walked. I shook my head that nigga is so sprung it almost pathetic. She has him wrapped around her finger and she doesn't even know it.

Alecie came back with DJ on her hip and she was talking to him. She had a Spiderman book bag wrapped loosely around her shoulder. She looked like a real mom; I still can't believe that the crazy girl I meet the first day is a mom.

Monique hopped in the far back with Julian and Marie, while Alecie placed the booster seat in and put DJ in it.

She got in herself, and we began to pull off.

"Where we going Lexi?" DJ asked.

"Well where do you want to do? We can do anything you want" she said.

DJ was quiet for a while and I looked back to see him with his fingers on his chin in a thinking I chuckled and looked back at the rode.

"Ooohh! Let's go to six flags!!! "He screamed.