Chapter Forty-Two

Langston.

Soon we saw Alecie come out the house, she looked a lot better than she did this morning which was a relief.

She hopped in the car and I started it up, "You good?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled, "Never been better" she buckles up and we soon pull off onto the road.

"Awwwww, were going home! I don't want to go back to school and shit" Marie complained from the back seat.

Justin groaned, "You know you complain so much" he said.

"No I don't! I just make colorful statements, right Julian?" she said it which he nodded in agreement.

Chris turned around in the front seat and shook his head, "She got you whipped already"

Julian have him a dick look, "Oh shut it Brown we all know your Alecie bitch" he said.

Chris shrugged "And damn proud of it" he said turning around.

"That's right babe! Let these niggas know!" Alecie said leaning up from the backseat kissing his lips.

I scrunched my face up, "Eww! Keep the PDA to a minimal" I said.

Alecie pulled away and smiled, "Why you wanna a kiss too?" she said and kissed my cheek.

I wiped it off, "Don't put you Chris infected lips on me" I said wiping my cheek.

The car began to laugh at me and I smirk and pretended to swerve the car, they all screamed and I straightened the car back up.

"LANGSTON!!" they yelled at me and began to yell altogether.

"I suggest y'all shut the fuck up then or I'll kill us all" I replied turning the radio on.

Alecie

"My ass hurts!!!!!" I yelled in the back seat

I've been sitting for 5 hours; I'm irritated, hot, hungry, and bored!

Mo'nique moved around in my lap, until she was looking at me.

"Shut the fuck up hoe I'm dreaming about Michael Ealy and he is about to take his shirt off" she said

I pushed her little ass off me and leaned up in the front seat, Chris was sleeping and I smiled pulling out my phone and taking a picture.

I stared at it and saved it as my screensaver, cutest picture ever

"Creepy ass" Langston mumbled.

I looked at him and smiled, "You gotta admit it's pretty cute" I said showing the picture to him.

"You always think of me as one of your little girl friends but you must remember that I have a dick and shit like that don't interest me"

I punched his shoulder and he grabbed it instantly, "Ouch that shit hurts!" he said and glared at me.

I smirked, "Pussy" I mumbled.

After 20 more minutes of driving my stomach began to growl something fierce!

"Pull over I'm hungry and it's my turn to drive anyway" I whined.

"Oh God shut up! What's with you bitches and whining! "Justin said.

"I agree with Justin you hoes whine so fucking much!" She Mo said.

"Oh shut up! Langstonnnnnnn!" He sighed and pulled off the next interstate and pulled into a McDonald's