Chapter Five

Langston P.o.v

After we all had a good time even Chris and Justin acted like decent human beings, we walked to the car and Alecie snapped at us.

"Don't you guys get my seat wet!" she said, getting into the car.

"I'm hungry Alecie" Julian said, leaning up in his seat.

"Okay well what do you guys want." She said.

"I still say pizza!" Justin said in the back.

"Okay well pizza it is then" she drove to the local pizza shop and then she got out.

"ALECIE!!" some guy yelled when she walked in, she shook her head and chuckled.

"You know you can't always scream my name like that Michael" she said, he rose and eyebrow at us.

"Who are they?" he asked, "You cheating on me again?"

She chuckled, "No; this is Langston, Chris, Julian, and Justin. Their the foster kids I told you about remember" he nodded.

"When you told me I though you meant kids as in elementary" he said, he came from around the counter and dapped us all.

"I'm Michael, I'm sure Alecie has talked a lot about me" he said smiling and putting an arm around her shoulders.

"Uh, not really..." I said and he held his heart and feigned being hurt.

"Alecie how could you! I talk so much about you and you treat me so wrong" he said faking a tear.

"Nigga get your ass behind the counter so I can order my damn food" she snapped, well at least I know it not just us she snaps at.

He chuckled and went behind the counter, "What kind do you want?" he asked.

She turned to us, "Peperoni" we all said.

"Okay two pepperoni" she pulled out her wallet and slid her credit card before Michael could protest.

"Hey, you know I would have given it to you free" he said smirking.

"And then I would have owed you something you're not getting sex for two pizzas" she said typing in her pin.

He grabbed his heart, "That hurt" she chuckled and then sign her receipt and handed it back to him.

"Go make my damn pizza" she said, she walked to a booth and slid inside. I slid in next to her and Chris was next to me.

Justin and Julian sat on the other side, "You know everybody don't you?" Chris said.

She shrugged, "Most of them; I'm just awesome and people can't get enough on me" she said smiling.

Everybody started laughing and she glared, "Fuck all you!" she said.

Michael brought our pizza and sat it in front of us, "yall want anything to drink?"

We gave him our drink order and then we dug into the pizza, Alecie grabbed like 5 slices.

We all looked at her, "yall gon get enough of judging the way I eat!" she said biting into her pizza.

We chuckled and I grabbed my slice and the door opened, I eyes grew wide.

What the fuck is she doing here, my eyes turned read my vision got blurry.

"Move Chris" I choked out, he looked at me then looked in the direction I was glaring at.

"Fuck no, you're not about to get yourself locked up" he said, I snapped my head at him.