Chapter Twenty-Eight

Justin P.o.v

I walked back in the gym breathing hard and my muscles hurt but it felt pretty damn good to be back on the field.

Before I could walk to the locker room the coach came up to me, "Good Job today Combs I can already tell your going to be a good addition to the team" he said.

I nodded, "Thanks Coach" he nodded and the walked away I went to the locker room and grabbed my stuff walking out.

I walked out the gym and Alecie was standing there, she looked at me and smiled.

"Well!" she said, "I'm on the team; he said I would make a good addition to the team" I explain.

"Oh hell yes! Give me some!" she said lifting her hand i pounding it and we began walking to the car.

"So how was cheerleading try outs?" I said and laughed silently.

"Fuck you Combs, but I actually made the damn team" she grumbled.

I looked at her, "really?" she nodded.

"Yeah when the solos came the coach said I did great much to Taylor's displease which is a win to me" Alecie said.

I chuckled, and we walked to Julian's car; since Alecie's got blown up we've been using his because it big enough for all of us.

"Well how was it?" the guys asked at the same time, me and Alecie looked at each other and then put our stuff in the car before climbing inside.

"Oh so they are ignoring our asses now?" Langston said, Alecie laughed from beside me and I let a small smile slip on my face.

They all got in and Alecie moved over so she was seating in-between me and Chris with Julian in the front and Langston driving.

"I'm hungry, and I need a bath I fucking stink" Alecie complained, I looked at her.

"I was about to saw something but I didn't want to be rude" I said, she punch the shit out of my shoulder and I punch her back.

"Ouch Combs, you little bitch" she said and rubbed her arm while I rubbed mine,

"You punch like a man" I said, she smiled.

"And you punch like a bitch!" she said, I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. We pulled up to the house and I got out and grabbed my bag.

Langston looked at me and I raised an eyebrow, "What?" I snapped waling into the house.

"It's good to see you happy again" he said and patted my back before walking upstairs.

Alecie P.o.v

"So let me get this straight you made the cheerleading team?" Shannon asked.

I nodded, "GO DEVILS!" I said with fake enthusiasm.

Shannon looked at Monica and then they started to laugh at me, I mean full blown clutching their stomach laughing at me.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled a curse word at them before popping some green beans in my mouth.

"Bubbie, you're going to be a cheerleader?" Tristan asked.

I nodded, "Yup"

He shook his head like he was disappointed and started eating his food again, "You are to evil for that" he said.

My jaw dropped and then everyone at the fucking table started laughing at me, "You know what screw all of you" I said and ate more of my food.

Shannon was the first to sober up, "Okay; but for real I'm proud of you B. you're doing something you're doing things out of you comfort zone" he said.