Chapter Thirteen

Chris P.o.v

Langston and Alecie were playing the game and Alecie was beating Langston ass. Langston push Alecie and she fell off the couch and he won.

Alecie got back up and glared, "Fuck nigga" she said sitting back down and handing the remote to Julian.

The front door opened and then we heard screaming, "ALECIE WHERE YOU ARE?!" it sounded like Marie.

"BITCH IM IN THE GAME ROOM!" Alecie screaming back sitting on the love seat beside me, moment later Marie came down stairs.

"Wassup Alecie's brothers" she said going to sit on top of Alecie.

"Bitch get ya fat ass off me" Alecie said trying to push her off. She remained in her lap and finally Alecie gave up and sat back.

"Okay Alecie I knew you told me that the Shannon, Monica, ad Tristan are going to the Bahamas this week" Marie said.

Alecie nodded, "I don't see where you're going with this"

"Well... The boys have been here a whole month and you haven't throw them a party to welcome them" Marie said smiling.

Alecie crossed her arms, "Marie what did you do?"

She just smiled, "Me and you my lovely are throwing a party"

Alecie stood up knocking Marie on the ground and placing her hands on her hips.

Langston paused the game and we all stared at the two girls, "Are you crazy! I can't throw a party, first I have not the slightest idea how to throw a party, and second if Monica finds out my ass will die!" Alecie said.

"Which is why she won't find out duh, the party is tonight they don't come back till Sunday" Marie said.

"TONIGHT! Marie what the fuck! You already invited people, it 2 o'clock now the house isn't even ready for a party" Marie stood up and smirked.

"Already one step ahead of you!" Marie said grabbing her arm and walking her out the room. We all followed her and when we walked upstairs in the living room everything of value was gone off the walls and the furniture was being move by some of the dudes from the high school.

"Wow how-when-what?" Alecie said stuttering and watching the boys.

"Oh come on! Alecie there is no excuse now, I planned everything down even to getting you a new dress!" Marie said handing her a bag with something red inside.

Alecie sighed, "I'm not going to win this argument am I?" Alecie said.

Marie shook her head and smiled triumphantly; Alecie turned around and face us.

"I guess were having a party" she said causing Marie to squeal and jump up and down.

Alecie P.o.v

Marie straighten my hair and then when she did my makeup she nodded in approval.

"Perfect babe, now go put on you dress" she said, I sighed and went to the closet and slipped out of my robed before putting my dress on.

I walked back out and Marie wasn't there, I sighed trying to zip the damn thing up. The door opened and I smiled, "Marie get your ass over here and help me"

She walked over to me and zip the dress but when he hands rubbed my bare skin the felt rough, I looked behind me and saw Chris standing there smirking at me.

"Chris! What the fuck you could have at least let me know it was you!" I said. He shrugged and I just rolled my eyes turning back around.

"Finish the damn thing so we can get this party over with" I felt his hand began to zip the rest of the dress up and then he whispered.