Chapter Twenty-Nine

Justin P.o.v

I looked up when Langston came downstairs mad as hell, and I can see why. I laughed my ass off when I looked up to see this nigga hair is pink.

I hit the table and tried to catch my breath, he glared at me.

"You did this shit?!" he yelled, I pushed his ass out my face.

"Nah nigga but it funny as hell to look at" he looked over the table and Chris was laughing silently while Julian and Alecie were eating like nothing was wrong.

"So you did it?!" he said and walked over to Chris, Chris couldn't answer began he was laughing to hard which made me laugh even more.

I started to get up but I couldn't, I started to struggle and move but I couldn't get up.

"What the hell, what wrong with my seat!" I yelled, Langston look at me and smirked.

"Looks like someone put glue in it dumbass" he said, I glared at him and continued to struggle and got out my seat.

I stood up and my seat came with me and I tried pulling the damn thing off my ass, Langston and Chris began to laugh and Chris laughed hard as fuck.

I glared at Chris, "You had to do this shit!" I yelled at Chris trying to pull the god damn chair off.

"I ain't do shit but it funny as hell to look at" he said and stood up walking out the room into the kitchen.

Alecie came over to me, "DO you need help" she said

I rolled my eyes, "You think!?!" I said and she jumped.

Before she could say anything we heard a loud yell, "WHAT THE HELL!" Chris yelled and we all ran upstairs.

I began to laugh when I walked into his room to see picture of one direction, Mindless behavior, and Channing Tatum all over his wall. He had stuff animals on his bed and his sheets were had Disney princess on them.

I looked at Langston and we began to laughed even harder at him and Chris just glared at us, "What the fuck is this shit?!" he said.

I clutch my stomach and began to laugh even harder, Chris push me and I fell but landed in the chair that was still attach to my ass.

"And you shut up Nicki Minaj" Chris snapped at Langston, who glared at him.

"At least my room doesn't look like a 12 year old threw up in it" Langston fired back.

"One of yall niggas help me get this damn thing off my ass!" I yelled.

"Wait, where's Alecie and Julian?" Chris said, we looked up and they were gone. We began to run looking for them, well the ran I couldn't really run with the chair on my ass.

"Aye come help me first!" I yelled and followed them.

Alecie P.o.v.

Tears began to run down my face as I looked at them running around the house looking for me and Julian but then the stopped to help Justin get the chair off his ass.

Me and Julian fell out and our laughter began to fill the sound proof attic, tears ran down out faces.

"Did you see Langston when he saw his hair!" I said, Julian nodded and continued to laugh.

"My favorite part was when you ask Justin did he need any help getting the chair off his ass" he said grabbing his stomach.

"We played that shit real slick like, they didn't even know it was us" Julian said laying down and looked at the sky.