Chapter Fifty-Four

Alecie

This shit was making my balls itch, half these people I haven't seen since I was little and the other half I haven't even meet them before but they all giving me damn sympathy!

I sat beside Shannon and looked over at him, he's the reason I'm here. I grabbed his hand and he looked down at me, I leaned my head against his shoulder as the choir sang.

The funeral was actually beautiful, and she did look different in her casket. She didn't look like the hateful bitch that I've grown to know but more like an angel. Her face barely needed any makeup because she didn't need it. She was beautiful on the outside but on the inside was something scary.

Soon the speech's came; of course Uncle Richard went up there and said words even though they weren't on speaking terms that was till his baby sister. Then it was Shannon's turn and I had to admit that I was crying hard but he keep his face straight.

When he came and sat down I hugged him for so long I was afraid if I let him go he would break.

"And now we will have her only daughter come say a few words" I look at the pastor like he was crazy and everybody was looking at me.

I looked at Shannon and he shrugged I didn't know I was going to have to say anything!

"Can I say a few words!" someone said from the door, I turned and saw Elizabeth.

"Would that be okay?" she asked to us and I nodded, hell Yeah she can take my spot!

She walk up to the pulpit, and I looked at Justin he had to same look as me.

"Hello, I'm Elizabeth I remember some of Youu from when I was little and for those who don't know who I am. Kimmy was my best friend since we were little, we did everything together. Hell we even fell in love with the same boy" everybody laughed at that but it just made my skin crawl.

"It's hard to believe she's gone.... I'm going to miss her. We haven't spoken in a couple of years and I wish that before she died we could have patch up or relationship... "

I watched as she stared at the women who ruined my life and her's too why is she talking about her like she is a goddess!!

"You're going to be missed Kimmy, I know you in a better place a place where you belong"

I hope she's talking about hell because she sure as fuck isn't going upstairs. I bet her and the devil and playing hopscotch right now!

"I remember when we were little and...." Then she started to reminisce and I was getting pissed off.

"STOP!" I stood up I couldn't take no more of this shit!

"Stop talking about her like she was an angel sent from heaven she is an evil bitch that did nothing but ruin my life and treat me like shit! Let the bitch be buried maybe then I can finally have some type of fucking peace! "I yelled and walked out the fucking building!

I took my heels off and continued to walk, fuck this funeral, fuck this damn so called family! Where the fuck was they when she did all that horrible shit to me! Where the fuck were they when I cried myself to sleep because of the evil shit that bitch did to me!

Nowhere! So them coming saying how much they missed me is complete bullshit and I'm not sitting in that fuck building and listen to that shit.

A car pulled up beside me and I didn't even give a fuck about precaution I just kept walking.

"Get in Noel" I looked over and saw Kenny; I walked over to the car and opened the door hopping in.

"Take me away from here I don't care where" I said as he drove down the road.