Chapter Twenty-Three

Alecie P.o.v

I stared after him as he walked up the stairs, I kept my face straight but on the inside I was crushed I didn't mean to hurt Chris but this is business.

I walked out the door and sat back down on the bench, I glared at the two girls and Nae looked pretty happy, I crossed my arms because I wanted to choke that bitch but I didn't.

"There I did it now what do you want?" I asked, looking at them with a black stare.

"Well we already have what we come for, but Terrence wants to give you a little something" Nae said and Taylor nodded.

My jaw started to clench I'm slowly losing my patience, 'Get it together Alecie don't let this bitches fuck you up' a voice said in my head.

"What" I snapped even thought I didn't give a damn, "Aww don't be so mean Alecie were here to help you" Jahnae said.

I looked up and glared at her, when did this bitch grow some balls.

"Ask nicely, matter of fact get on your knees and beg" Taylor said smirking, I shook my head.

"Fuck no! I'm done with you bitches I draw the line there" I said standing up, Jahnae gripped my arm

"Alecie, like we said before we can go in there and kill everyone in there if we wanted too so get on your fucking knees and beg us" Jahnae snapped gripping my arm hard as fuck.

I breath became unsteady and I looked between the both of them, then I looked back at the house.

I turned around and slowly began to get on one knee, "Both knees bitch" Jahnae said.

I gritted my teeth and place my other knee on the ground; I let out a defeated sigh and looked up at them.

"Please...." I said, through gritted teeth.

The both smirked and Taylor grabbed an envelope out on her purse and threw it in front of me.

They began to walk off my porch but then Taylor turned around, "Oh and tell Marie I didn't mean to kick her that hard" she said before getting in the car and the drove off.

Before I could react they were down the rode, I looked down at the envelope and grabbed it with a shaky hand.

I slowly stood up and sat down on the swing outside not trusting myself to walk yet, I stared at the envelope in my lap and then I slowly opened it.

When I pulled out what was inside, I blink several times.

Then just like that, I was doing so good but when I saw that I broke and I cried with my head in my hands.

Justin P.o.v

We walked down to breakfast and I and Langston sat down, Chris was sitting there and he looked pissed off.

"Chris what's wrong with you?" Langston said sitting in his regular seat, he looked up at him but didn't reply he just continued to eat his cereal.

I looked at Langston and he shrugged, the door opened and Alecie walked inside looked like she had been crying.

She looked at us before holding her head down and walking upstairs, again I looked at Langston but he looked just as confused as me.

"What wrong with her?" I said voicing my thought.

"Who gives a damn?" Chris sneered, Langston stared at him and Chris didn't say anything just hunched over his bowel of cereal looking butt hurt.

Soon Alecie came back downstairs and she must have taken a shower because she was wearing fresh clothes, her eyes were red from her crying and she had tried to cover it up but it was still noticeable.