Chapter Fifty-Two

Terrence

So beautiful, from her smiled to her soft skin to her long legs.

I closed my eyes as she bobbed her head faster and faster taking me deeper and deeper and the whole time I imagined her. Wishing it was her lip that was giving me more pleasure than I have ever received.

Her mouth was too small and she couldn't fit all of me so she stroked my shaft and sucked deeper and harder. I was thinking about her going faster and faster and faster.

"Mhm, Alecie..." I could feel myself ready to come, then I thought about being inside her and that was the end of me. I exploded into her mouth and held her head making her swallow it and fell back in my chair out of breath but still unsatisfied and displeased.

I stood up and slapped her across the face, pissed that she couldn't satisfy me like Alecie.

"Dammit Kim, you need to work on that shit! I'm not satisfied!" She nodded and began to grab me again I pushed her and stood up zipping and buttoning my pants.

"Terrence baby let me try again I can do better I promise baby"

Again before I could stop myself and turned and slapped the shit out of her. She began to cry and I scoffed, At least Elizabeth took that shit with No tears.

"Pathetic Ass Bitch! You're worthless! You can't even give head right! Why are you still living huh?! "

She kept crying, "But I love you Terrence"

I scoffed, "Bitch I never loved your ass! You pussy was horrible and after having that ugly ass boy you can't even give never children. What kind of women are you?! You're not because without that you're nothing and you make me sick looking at you. Your worthless and don't deserve to live you worthless bitch " I spit at her before grabbing my coat and walking out of the run down apartments she calls home. I walked down to my car and got in...Before I could pull out my phone rang and it was my job.

"Detective Willis, speaking " I said in the phone.

"Hello detective, this is Richard and I was wondering if you check on them cases yet?" I looked in the back of my car and all the files were sitting there.

"No, I'm still working on it Richard " I replied and fixed myself in the mirror

"Okay let me know what you find"

"Got ya" I said and hang up the phone. I pulled out the parking lot and began to drive to the place I called home.

I pulled up to the big house and the guard at the gate let me in. I nodded towards him and drove up my drive way, I threw the valet my keys and she took them.

"Mr. Willis can I please talk to you" I look at her and notice she had a skirt that was short enough to fit a toddler and she had her boobs spilling out of her shirt.

She smiled at me licking her lips and winked at her.

"Meet me in the pool house at 8" I said she smiled and turned around to which I smacked her ass.

She turned around and I saw Alecie's beautiful face. Her smile appeared and she winked at me before turning around and taking my car.

I shook my head and turned around to walk into my house.

I took off my suit jacket and was taking off my shoes when I heard feet running my way.

"Daddy!!" my twelve year old son said as he ran towards me.

"Hey Kiddo, how you doing?" I said and rumpled his hair.

"Daddy I made the team!" I smiled.

"Really way to go, come on pound it" I said and he bumped our fists together.