Chapter Twenty-Two

Julian P.o.v

*Back at the hospital*

The nurses handed me some blankets and I threw it on the couch, I was about to lay down but I looked over and saw Marie crying. I walked over and side into the seat beside her taking her hand in mine she looked at me.

"What wrong?" I said, she wiped her eyes with her free hand and shook her head.

"I'm just scared for Alecie, she doesn't make the smartest choices especially when she is upset" Marie said chuckling, I let out a laugh.

"She is going to be fine she is that strongest girl I know" I replied, she nodded and we elapsed in silence. She looked down at our hands and then her eyes wonder to my arms, she lifted them up and then look at me.

I snatched my arm away from her; I don't need her sympathy me because frankly I don't give a damn.

I started to get up and walk to the couch but she grasped my hand, I turned around and she looked up at me but it didn't hold judgment or sympathy.

She grabbed my arm and ran her finger along the scars, "How long have you been cutting?" she said.

The way she said it made me flinch a little, I shrugged and sat back down in my seat tilting my head to the side as she continued to run her fingers along my skin.

"Since my parent died..." I said, she looked at me with and raised eyebrow.

"Some of these look fresh Julian" she said, again I shrugged.

"Sometimes I get depressed and that the only way to relive myself, now can I have my arm back?" I snapped, she sighed but let my arm go and I let it fall to my side.

"Does anybody know?" she asked silently after we didn't speak for a long time.

"Just the boys, nobody else know not even Alecie" I said, she let out a shaky sigh.

"You can't keep doing that to yourself" she said, I looked up at her and she was staring intently at me.

I crossed my arms, "Why not...it not like anyone cares" I mumbled the last part.

"Of course people care you idiot! Alecie cares, the boys care, and I care what if you cut to deep next time and then you'll be gone" she choked out the word 'gone'

"Well I have been it plenty times before and I haven't had a problem yet" I said, not that I haven't thought about it cutting deeper than usual and just leaving this place.

Again we elapsed into silence as she just stared at me and I couldn't meet her gaze so I just played with my hand in my lap.

"Why don't you go to sleep Marie, there only keeping you overnight so you can go home tomorrow" I said getting up and kissing her forehead before walking to the couch.

I laid on it and face the window away from her, but I could still feel her gaze on me. After a while she sighed and turned the light off, I heard her settle into the bed and I looked to see her back was facing me.

Alecie P.o.v

*Next morning*

I sighed and rubbed my eyes, I sat up slowly I don't get any damn sleep last night. If I wasn't worried about Marie I was worried about the boys, then I started worrying about Shannon and Tristan hell I even worried about Monica for a minute.

I looked over and saw Chris steady breath; I slowly slipped out his arms and got out the bed careful not to wake him up.

I walked out the room and walked across to my room; I quickly put on some short and a sports bra and grabbed my shoes and iPod.