Chapter Thirty-Two

Alecie P.o.v

I glared at Marie as she silently laughed when I finished with my choking fit. Chris looked at me like I was crazy and I rolled my eyes looking at the menu again.

"Hello I'm going to be your waiter, what can I start you guys off with to drink" the person said, I looked up from my menu and my heart stopped.

I quickly put the menu back up to my face and prayed that he didn't see me; I really don't need this right now.

"Alecie he asked you what you wanted" Marie said from beside me, I lowered my menu and cleared my throat not looking up.

"Uh, can I have a sprite please" I mumbled, I quickly looked up and caught his eye when he saw me he blinked a couple of times.

"Oh my god! I thought you were dead!" he said, everyone looked at me and I let out a humorless chuckle.

"Well I'm not" I mumbled, "I can see that now stupid; where did you go you just disappeared out of nowhere your mother was worried sick about you" he said

I snorted, "I'm sure she was..." I mumbled.

"Of Course she was, I can't wait to tell her I saw you she cried for days when you didn't come home"

I rolled my eyes trying to hold my composure, "Don't tell her you saw me"

He raised an eyebrow, "And why on earth not!"

I stood up from the booth and hopped over Julian and Marie; I grabbed Kenny's hand and walked him away from the table.

"Kenny, I left for a reason don't you think; now would you please leave it alone and do not tell my mother you saw me please" I pleaded.

He stared at me and nodded; before I could walk away he grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back and he rested his chin on my head.

"I have been worried sick about you! I mean I just woke up and my best friend was gone, you didn't even say good bye last time you left you did." he said.

I sighed, and they caught me last time, this time i wasn't taking the risk if I would have told Kenny where I was going they would have caught me again and I wasn't letting that happen

"I'm sorry, but I'm doing fine okay I'm happy and I can tell you I was not happy at that house I can't tell you why because I don't want you to judge me but please just don't tell her you saw me"

"Why on earth would you think I would judge you? Come on you know me way better than that Alecie and I'm hurt that you would think so lowly of me" he said.

I sighed and lifted my head looking at the ceiling; I'm getting really tired of telling this story.

"Kenny, bad things happened to me in that house I don't want to go into detail but all you need to know is that my mom is not who she makes herself out to be, and Terrance God Terrence is the devil's spawn"

He nodded, "I know there was something off about him, I should have been there to protect you and I wasn't" he said bringing back into a hug kissing all over my face.

"Kenny nobody could help me so don't beat yourself up and stop doing that, you know I've always hated that. Now promise me that you'll keep your mouth shut"

I said pulling away from his embrace, he nodded and stuck his pinky out i laughed and looped it with mine.

"I promise now, come on before I lose my job" I nodded and we walked back to the table, Julian and Marie got up and I climbed back in.

"Okay I'll be back with your drinks" Kenny said and walked away, I smiled I missed him.

"Who was that? He's cute!" Marie said.