CHURCH

Warning!

This story isn't copied and neither I encourage my work to be copied.

And this is my imagination, my fantasy and I'm the author. I will write the way how I like so none of you have right to say either to delete my work or change my story. My imagination, my story, my wish. So donot make a fuss here. And whoever will do i will straightly mute them.

CHAPTER-1

HE is a perfect man, with a towering height with a well toned skin and a sharp jaw. His lips brighter than hue and he have that most intimidating dark orbs ever.

His aura always intimidating scaring the people. A well known mafia who have the grip of government and politics and rule the mafia that gives every perfect reason for people to fear for him. He is the man every girl desires for.

KIM TAEHYUNG.......KTH.

But it is lame if we say he earned all this by his own. It was earned by him and his other 6 ruthless brothers. But the harmony between them proves wrong other wise. They are ruthless out but normal caring people in their home. So here goes the story of a ruthless mafia tied up with stubborn yet soft girl. So we may now skip into the story where the fate started to play its role.

"Be ready tae that old man is super conscious". His supportive freind sounded in all alert. Jimin.

"That doesn't mean he is strong he can be easily tackled by me. After all he is that one weak old hag . Jungkook you do this. I'm leaving this place. This place is not worth for me". Taehyung said while stepping his foot down from the pillar where he just leant on standing there.

"Bro thanks".

The most youngest boy of gang said with excitement while his non existent bunny ears perking up.

"Why do u leave at last moment. And just stay for a while. You cannot go out. Their bodyguards will recognise you". His concerned freind gritted his teeth.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance and stayed there as he don't have any choice.

All the three are waiting in church waiting for the bulky man who is going to get married to a young age girl who was found randomly for their purpose which is against to KTH. And this is the reason why they are personally here to abduct him and increase their power.

Time is flying by and he is getting bored but someone entered the church to rid of his boredom or should I say to conquer his heart and life.

A girl appeared there who is little among those common height girls with a loose yet beautiful floral print slim frock with her long wavy hairs, big eyes, small pointed nose and thin line of plumpy lips. She was perfectly sculptured by God that is enough to catch his eye. As if her fragrance attracted him his head turned towards her and his eyes captured her frame. He is legs got stick to the land and body was paralyzed looking at her.

While she have no idea of his presence there but instead she was tensed from past time for friend . Her freind is getting married out of sudden to a MAFIA. And that too for an old man. And she have no idea at how to help her freind while all she can do is look at empty asile helplessly. Her whole concern is at the asile which failed to recognise the heated attention she got from that certain person.

And the man who is captivated by her doesn't know anything blank for a while and then again his brain ran fast.

"Jimin. Plan B".

"Whyyyyy"!!!?

"This old man must die with humiliation and we need to show him the capability of ours as he asked. Kook kidnap that bride now". He ordered sternly.

His most possible and sensible reason just to see her for a more while.

"Ok then. I'm leaving. I'll go to the bride's place". Jungkook left the place.

An urge rise to go to her and see her more clearly, touch her at how her skin feels in his hand. But he is conscious of his surroundings too which may throw them in danger.

An idea clicked in his mind as he took out his phone immediately and took pictures. He took many different pictures of wind blowing in different directions but her staying still like a doll.

"Beautiful".

I need her. I want her. This two things chanted in his mind as he continues to stare at her. But deep down somewhere in the corner his sub - conscious spoke that she is not suitable to enter in his life. It looked forbidden to mingle himself with her. It felt sinful to include her in his life. He is something the world fears and she is someone at an unseen corner. Too far that couldn't reach? Or too much difference that couldn't meet?

Too many things in his mind. He might not involve her. Or may even give up on this idea. They might be two intersecting lines that are fated to meet each other at one point and then pass away at different direction without turning backs. That's what he thought so. Her innocence looked to fragile to touch and thats making him to backdown.

But his theory of intersecting lines fails at the fate of the God he stood at. Their fate was something which meant to create another epic story of love, to show another example of opposite attracts.

One of their world is North while the other is south but love is magnet that attracts both. It's just happens to wait for the time. And fibally their time began.

Y/n pov

I'm still digesting the fact. The fact that my best freind escaped from this marriage. Finally. I almost gave up on saving her. My possible small plans of helping her got crushed with the each step i took here. I thought her fate will be ruined. But she was saved. She escaped.

If this thing is reliving part the other tiring thing is she got escaped. But do i know where she is. No. And this thing is making me worry.

"Search her. Search her all around".

Roared that old hag mafia. I scrunch my eyebrows and glare at him feircely. But I didn't know that actually my glare could be this powerful that made his head snap at me. And my emotions shocked and i gasp that he actually saw me.

What if he takes me as hostage and asks Lisa. I shouldn't go e him that chance.

Without thinking much I started to look my side and other side before choosing other side to run and started gushing out. As if everything is happening in my favour today, someone tackled him from behind with a buldging arm around his neck. Everyone's attention is on them. And on this que I ran out of there.

With that she left the messed up place without the old man's notice and ran out from there while other are gossiping .

But HE observed all her actions standing there. Her expressions changing from shock to realisation, from contemplating to conclusions and from fierce to gasp. He was amused at how her each speck of detail is showing on her face. Her everything is being read like an open book. But strangely he wants to write his own name in her book.

Though he doesn't want to he was unable to control his temptation just for a mere passing time. Then how was he supposed to stop his sinful things. All he could wish is for expecting her not to come in his sight to keep his urge in line but his heart says otherwise.

That day he felt which he never felt. He want to avoid. But his both dark and light side are carving for her. One as obsession other as love. Both wants her.

So let's wait for their other moment and wait for their timing.

So yep. Now this is an edited part. Now I write this it's like a too short chapter. And yeah there are little changes because I just want to make this story a bit more sensible. Like in starting at the time of beginner I just wrote like that which i felt that doesn't make much sense.

And literally i put a random pic without any editing of story name on the poster. So now the poster is changed too.

And since I'm editing now I'm making things sensible. Hope you will like it. But I will complete it soon with long chapters. I'll try to update other chaps soon in edited version.