DEATH OF SOUL

Chapter-20

Reaching to the room he pushed her in as he locked the door before turning to her.

As he turned to her he slowly raise his head, his eyes covered under his bangs, but they screamed the darkness in his eyes. As if the atmosphere and aura is not enough, he smirked at her.

He smirked at her with some hidden cruelty, with some promise of inflicting her pain, promise that he would imprint this thing in her brain forever, a promise that he would do what he said to her.

And that alone sent shivers in her body as the soul of her body turned little and little curled up to hide in some possible corner to escape from the demon's brutality.

She layed on the ground just as how he throwed. She looked at him though she don't want to afraid of his persona, aura and cruelty.

She looked at him with tears begging him to back down his decision.

The dark aura surrounded him. His eyes under his bangs refuse to show anything adding mystery to her fear. He walked to her with heavy steps and gripped her hand and dragged her up. She clutch his hand wimpering due to his tight hold wanting to leave her hand.

"Taehyung. Leave me. P-please. Listen to me. Don't do thi---". He jerked her body gripping her shoulders with his both hands and bought her close to his face to hers.

"You still want to leave. YOU STILL WANT TO LEAVE YN".  He shouted on her that she tightly shut her eyes and  shrank herself in his hold. The rare comfort she used to feel in him is no where to be seen. If anything new the heavy breathings, his strong grip on her is terrifying him. 

"You dare to slap me huh? You dare to slap me". He leaned over and over that she bent little back wards forming an arch while he is over her. She still refused to see his eyes from this close.

"Which hand is that huh. Which one is that". He asked gripping her shoulders. Her eyes widen in terror thinking that he would harm her.

"This is the one right". He raised up her hand to her face level showing to her which just slapped him.

"This hand dare to slap me. What should I do now. Shall I break it. Once I break your hand it will never be useful. Should I break it". He asked her gritting his teeth with his dark aura trembling her poor petite. She shook her head again and again in terror. But he gripped her hand tightly to the extent that they leave prints on his hand and may even broke her bone just by his hold. Then he twisted her hand back and pinned it to her back tightly making her feel pain. She screamed in pain abd cried out.

"What did you say. You are never mine? Oh I love to prove you darling. I will prove you to whom exactly you will belong to. You said to earn you right. I will earn you baby. I will earn you with my whole 'hard work'". He whispered in her ear calmly sending shivers to her spine. She knows what he meant and just by thinking of that her trembling form shook her poor soul. It just want to go away from here. From the devil. Not long he twisted her hand more and she shouted loudly crying in pain.

"Feeling pain. It will ofcourse. You made me feel pain all these time and now I will pay you back your pain threefold more". Her heart shook at his demon side. She desperately wanted to run away from this room and save herself. But his each and every grip is tightening more making her scream.

"Again. What did you say. Be like a man. So all this time you doubted about manhood. Why didn't you asked me before. I would have gladly proved you that. But since you asked me today I will show you how I am manly and wether I am a man or not". Listening to this her mind shook. She look at him with terror turning to side.  And he smiled to her sinisterly. Her tears and eyes begged him not to do this. To stop this but he is no where to understand her.