DISCLAIMER

This story isn't copied neither I encourage my work to be copied.

And this story is under editing and I'm sorry for those who recently added this book in their libraries. But I will try to give fast updates.

Some youtube channel author claimed that i copied her work and plots and argued with me to change the plots which aren't hers and their fans threatened me to delete the story or they report it or may blast my account.

And listen to my warning to those who felt I'm copying others. I'm not copying and even if you come here that my plots are actually copied from others I'm not going to give even zero fucks. Because this isn't a copied work and you better check the publication date of story before you bash me around.

And there are some other works which copied mine and made a reverse accusation saying that I copied them. Better hold your fingers before typing misunderstanding things.

And  i get to know that some fans of that YouTube author reported my story and poor them to their surprisement neither my work got deleted nor my account. Even if they gonna delete I'm gonna write again. And i already have a backup of my works. So try all you want.

And she claims that I copied work because I have rape and regret part like hers. Like how is the dark story supposed to run then.

And the author accusing me is something like this

Like look. One fool said to another that helicopter copied aeroplane because helicopter was invented after aeroplane and second thing is because helicopter flies like aeroplane.

"........".

Like bruh what the fuck. Just because I have rape and regret part that meant my plots and story are actually yours. She can't bear another good obsession story and came here to claim mine as hers. And because of those accusations I'm gonna be super careful to even have any similar things with hers. And thanks to the haters for all their views.

And not least but last thanks to my readers who have been as my support. I'm really thankful for you. If it weren't for you guys I wouldn't take back my decision and my confidence would go low. But thanks to you as I became even stronger now.

Anyway enjoy the story dear.