DEAD

Chapter-31

The motherly lady was waiting out in the waiting room of the Big company called "Hybe". She is visiting there daily only to meet the CEO of the company Kim Taehyung. It been week by now. He, the K Taehyung always rejected her or neither given any appointment. He always ignored her and used to leave the company from other way.

She used to realise that he left when everything in the company was shutted down at the end of the day. Still not loosing the hope she used to wait for him and it been week. She used to fed up waiting for him, but the fact that he had her precious daughter made her to pull along her strength and try for another day. The receptionist at first said to her politely, then even irritated on her a bit but now she feels pity. She waits in the waiting area even in the lunch thinking that she might loose a chance to meet him.

Once after the receptionist seeing her having her medicines with the little self made food, she felt from next time she needs to give her food for which she was politely refused.

Meanwhile Taehyung used to check on her daily trough the cctv in his laptop. At first he was surprised and then agitated. He always have that anger and insecurity looking at her mother. She is so powerful. Not that she carries gun or something but, she is mother of his love. And he can't kill her because she is Yn's mother. He neither can't kill nor do anything for which is why he fears that someday his yn will escape from him. He is afraid that she may take his yn from him forever.

It is unexpected that a mafia like him fears for a mother. But that is what they are capable of. In the whole world only these two are capable to make his emotions bring out. For yn he can show love and her mother is capable to make him cry with. She is a dope rough person. Afterall she is able to make him cry.  Not even a pain made him cry but her mother made it. She is indeed powerful more than yn.

He would have kill her with one bullet straight into her heart. But it will be impossible for him to earn her love in this life. For the sake of yn he beared her words, hatred and what not. He just left her alive because she is connected to yn's life.

He smirked looking at her waiting for him all day. He was taunting her mother in his mind about what she said to him and what he is making her to do. But again, he sticked his ass to seat remembering her harsh full words but later he seen the stubborn yn in her. And eventually the next days the harsh full words didn't reach his mind. Instead he felt curious.

Curious is about the thing that she is not protesting, not revolting, there are no police instead a calm peace lady. Using his brain he made a conclusion that she came here to talk something in peace. Atlast he convinced himself to have a talk with her.

On that day he was going out in his usual way that is from the front of the company's door. That's when he saw her from the corner of her eyes standing up and approaching him. 

He stopped in his tracks and looked at her. She looked a bit different, not healthy looking.

"Can we talk"?

"For what exactly".

"Ofcourse about yn".

So she came here to convince me to let her go in a peaceful way. He thought.

He flicked his fingers saying his secretary to leave. And she handed the files to him and left the place.

"Just say it here".

"How is yn"?

Her first question was about her whereabouts. She was tensed at what would have happened her after her getting caught by him in escaping. She was afraid that she was hurt.