TALKING TO MOM

Chapter-18

YN's pov

Today I woke up from a hot body. I felt warm. I got up and fixed my hairs and sat in the bed. Again yesterday's things came like flash. How can they do that to me. Why did thay do. 'Just let it go'. I brushed it off. But my heart is not ok. It's heavy and unsatisfied. I was accused wrongly and I didn't prove myself clear and top of all that I have apologised. Too wrong. My heart is in calamity .

I didn't got anything that I should get out of this fight. It's totally unfair. They did like that to me and everything finished. And to the worst I've asked sorry for her. This makes my heart even more heavier. I didn't do anything wrong. I glanced back at him. He is still asleep. I still don't want to face him, though I already faced him. It's not like I did the mistake. It's just that he is also one of them and I hate it. And yesterday iam not at all in the mood of eating icecream. But I know he will force me. And he wants to enjoy my pain by feeding me icecream. And I really don't have any patience to go against him and have consequences.

Whatever, I decided to get on work. May be that could distract me. I rubbed my face with my hands and went to washroom to get freshen up. I came out dressing myself. But he is no where to found not even on the bed. What a good sign. I should get out of here even before I face him. I went to mirror and set my loose ponytail and ruffled  my bangs. A little lipbalm and eye out liner and finish.

I went to kitchen and started cooking.  Just then I felt his hands around my waist. My  hand froze in its movement. But I continued again not minding him. He snuggled in my neck.

He had the audacity to come to me this close after not believing me. And what happened to his cold behaviour. He kissed in my neck which led to shrink my body and dodge.

"What happened"? I felt anger built in me
Don't know why, everytime he says something, it just gets connected to past incident. If he just asked me this question yesterday I would explain everything to him clearly. But no. He have to be one of them. Heaving a sigh in my mind i continued my work.

"Break fast is ready". I set up the table all ready with my dishes. Tough he is fit and  slim I must say he eats a lot. There is no limit for his eatings. Soon we finished our breakfast. He took some glances over me chewing over his food. Looks like his cold behaviour dropped down may be. Everything is finished as I was going to leave the place he catched my wrist and twirled me so that I could face him. He hold me closer and given me  kisses all over my neck.

Well he does his things and I do mine. Resisting and pushing him away.

But he didn't even budge. He is absolutely still. After his kisses he given me a liplock. He then pulled himself back and looked at me while my face dropped down automatically.

"Sorry". Huh? Did he say something. Oh! Wait ----. For a moment iam froze along with my mind. I really needed this. I really needed badly to hear that word. I didn't did anything wrong. My eyes filled with tears. He said it for really. It took time for me to process. It just sound unbelievable because till yesterday he was cold to me and didn't believe me and all of sudden he is apologizing me. Did he really apologize for misunderstanding me or for other reason. I won't forgive him if he asks for other reason. I'm deeply hurt for him not understanding me and he need to apologise only for that. This is what I want. Just a justice.

"I'm really sorry. Im really sorry for not listening to you and for not understanding you. I was actually going to take your side but you cut me off. I know you are innocent. So I apologise to you". Finally my tears flowed out. This is the thing I want. A small apology is enough. It's enough to know that he realised what he did is wrong and he reflects it. Tough his apology don't make big difference but this is the small thing I want.