EPILOGUE - 3

Unedited......

"Here"? He asked looking back at her who was sitting on the bed instructing him about where to place the photo while one of the baby was pecking the bread from her hand while the other was crawling to his dad who is now on the floor.

"A little bit side and a little up". She spoke and he moved the frame as she said.

"Yes. Right there". Said yn and he hit the nail taking collecting it from the adjacent furniture when his baby clutched to his dad's leg and made an attention seeking sound. Taehyung looked down at him and smiled at his cuteness but didn't appreciated the drool dropping on his bare leg as he is wearing shorts. Then he saw back only to realise he made a string of droll all over the way. He sighed looking at him. Cleanliness became a complicated thing after they came out.

"Kellen come here baby. Look your brother is eating bread". Said yn and to prove his mother he took the whole bread and shoved into his his face as if he is gonna take a large bite but the result is one small hole in the bread. Looking at it yn laughed heartfully when Taehyung spoke.

"I think he is Kellen". He said pointing at the baby who is with yn.

"No. He is Kellen. I clearly remember".

"I don't think so". Said Taehyung and yn asked the baby who is picking up the crumbs from bread and throwing down.

"Baby. You are Ellen right". She asked him cupping ths baby's face and he looked up at her with an adorable umm? sound and looked at her seriously.

"Your name is Ellen right"? She asked again and he nodded his head".

Just then the baby who is still clutching to his father trying to crawl up made a sound in disapproval. His hand tapped his chest indicating he is Ellen and both the attention went to him.

" He is lying"  said Taehyung pointing at yn's baby and she didn't agreed with him.

"Check his feet. He is Ellen". Said yn and without hesitation Taehyung rose up his leg horizontally as the baby clutched to his leg tightly dangling horizontally.

"Hold on tight bro". Taehyung said and yn burst out behind him.

"Taehyung what are you even doing. Put your leg down he might fall and his head might burst. Put him down Taehyung".

"Woman cool down". Saying that he put his leg down and the baby started to come down from his leg afraid from him.

"This running away dood is Kellen". Said Taehyung as he saw a mole on his feet.

"Look whose wrong. As i said this baby is Kellen and he is Ellen". Said yn and picked him up from the floor and put him on the bed.

Not having any disturbance Taehyung immediately took the frame and hanged it to the nail and looked at it proudly.

In the frame Taehyung wore a white shirt tucked in pant with strips tucking trough his shoulders and have a hunter gun hanging on his arm while his both hands catched two baby bears with his leg on the rock proudly standing as if he earned them from hunting. The two baby bears were wiggling in the air and they are his both babies Kellen and Ellen.

Just to the side there is another photo of him holding both the babies up from the stair case on the back side of balcony where greenery is present. It was then when he took the photo on their first birthday. The two kids were costumed like a cute Simba with moustache sketch over their face and fur around their face. Both have the crying face as there legs were wiggling afraid of his dad's adventure.

The next was a decent photo was yn sitting on a couch with her dress spread over. Her bangs adoring her face as her hairs were clipped back with side partition. There is a light make up on her face with pinkish blush on her cheeks carrying both the babies in her arms while Taehyung sat on the arm rest of couch majestically with his hand over her shoulder. Taehyung looked like a strict business man in his grey attire with spectacles like CEO. The babies too sat comfortably with their flush bodies on her as they looked full like a full moon with pink lips.