CHILDREN

Chapter - 37

                                                    ***************

                          ***************

"And the sudden fire at night awaken all of the children in the orphanage. And you know. Jungkook slept like pig. I and Jimin immediately woke up Jungkook on seeing the fire. In no time the fire spread more and we some how came out of the room. But----

Following him with two steps back catching her dress in her hands she listened to him attentively. He is explaining the tragedy that happened in their orphanage for which all the children got lost from their at different ages. Every small child had escaped from there while some were burnt. And when she get to know about this her heart felt unsettled. They are too young to die and have so much to achieve. Yet they died.

"But after reaching out of the room we found out that the compund wall also set on fire. My father didn't just tried to scare us away but he planned to kill every child in the orphanage. And at that time he still doesn't know that his child aka me is still alive living in the orphanage. Well it's not like he gonna spare me if he knows that I'm alive but still he doesn't know me. All he want is that small orphanage property. So despite the compound wall is burning I, jimin, Jungkook and few of others whom you don't know successfully jumped over that by arranging the wet blankets on the wall. But however despite the number of the children we escaped we are unable to stay together".

"Why".

"After we escaped Miss Nerissa gathered all the children. And there are many small children to take care of. While i and Jimin are 10 while Jungkook is 8. Regarding the fact that orphanage is destroyed Miss.Nerissa took the responsibility of the children but she also shared the burden. She simply said that age above 7 years should try to live themselves. Because it is really hard to maintain all those children with no shelter. So all above that age group left them behind and started working together. And in that living together journey we faced a lot. We faced emotional moments, sharing things, sacrificing things and betrayals too. Not all are good. Some are cunning and they didn't even thought a second to throw their fellow friends into trouble. I and Jimin felled into such traps a lot. But we were successful in keeping Jungkook safe. As time passed we realised that everyone are changing infact those who used to sacrifice things. At the end only I and Jimin are the only one who are able to trust each other and Jungkook is the one that we need to take care of".

"Therefore we three ran out of that group and started living by ourselves. But again the world is so cruel. We felled into many hands who treated us like trash and got betrayed many times. We were dragged into small gangs and were used for illegal things. But as i said my parents were mafia too my blood refused to be under someone. And Jimin and Jungkook after facing those, they too refused to be under them. And that is how we rebelled and made a mafia group".

"Then how did you met all your hyungs".

"Jin and Namjoon are partners and they needed help from skillfull yet no fame gang. And that is us. They needed something big so we too asked the favour of getting support to our gang trough their resources. And they agreed. And during that mission a bond was created among us. We became brothers in that one year mission. After falling into many betrayers hands hyungs are the only guys who treated us good. And at the end we became a family".